C6 Voicings on E9 - Heart of a Clown

Steel guitar web sites, videos and recordings on the Internet

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Jody Cameron

Post by Jody Cameron »

W.J., I'm so sorry, but I will not be able to make the Tyler meeting next month. I talked to Charles Tilley today. I'm swamped with various obligations, and I just can't make it. I hate to miss it, as Tyler is probably my favorite bunch of folks in the world.

However, I will be playing in Dallas in March. Thanks for your friendship and support through the years. :) jc
Jim Means

To Dick Sexton

Post by Jim Means »

Dick,
I just received my tab (about 10 minutes after requesting it!) and was going to email you to tell you that I had received it. But I decided to thank you publicly instead for all your hard work. You are a great source on the forum and I appreciate it very much.

Thanks again
Jim in Missouri
Musicians have to play.....They really have no choice
Dick Sexton

Your most welcome...

Post by Dick Sexton »

Jim,

Thank you so much for the kind words, I appreciate it very much. I think a great big thanks is in order for Jody Cameron, his hard work and superb knowledge and mastery of the E9th neck makes what I did, pale in comparison. I for one really appreciate him tackling this subject and producing an excellent instructional DVD. I'm looking forward to his next one on the same subject.

Thanks again Jim,
Dick Sexton