Who all is going to St. Louis?

Archived for historical reference

Moderators: Dave Mudgett, Bryce Velasco

Bob Blair

Post by Bob Blair »

I'll be there. Just booked my flight today. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones.
Stuart Basore

Post by Stuart Basore »

I won't be there, but hope everyone has a great time in St Louis. Be cool. Stu. :)
Suzanne Parkhouse

Post by Suzanne Parkhouse »

I'll be there. Looking forward to great music and visiting with friends I have made over the years.
manny escobar

Last trip was 2004

Post by manny escobar »

Hi Sue, Looking forward to St Louis. Do you remember me? We use to send Christmas cards. Manny
W. C. Edgar
Location: Iowa City Iowa, Madison CT, Nashville, Austin, Phoenix, East Coast Soon!

Post by W. C. Edgar »

I'll be going this year thanks to my Steel student buddy Dan Peterson from Wichita. He said he'd pay my way including room and admission if I'd go so I said I'd love to. I haven't been there since I sold my business "Steelseat.com" and had a booth there. I look foward to seeing lots of friends and hearing some good steel music. WC Edgar 8)
First owner of Steelseat.com
1980 Sho-Bud Pro II & 1977 Sho-Bud Pro l
Lawrence 610 Pickups
1979 Peavey LTD
1980 Peavey Nashville 400
Goodrich L-120
Toured with Tim McGraw, Alan Jackson & more
wcedgar.com
Jimmy Queen

Post by Jimmy Queen »

Of couse you know that Starla & I will be there. Starla's father (Virgil Watts) will be there also. Virgil has only missed approximately the first two or three when Scotty first started it. Otherwise, he's been to them all!