Coated fingerpicks ; the last mod.

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Andy Hinton

coated fingerpicks; the last mod.

Post by Andy Hinton »

To All my friends & pick customers here on The Forum; My special thanks for all the support you'v given me, especially the last 6 months thru my health issues. A special thankyou to Howard Hughes of Kansas for keeping this add bumped. He,s a real jewel of a friend.
We've had 30,000 plus hits, probably a record, so as promised, after the first of 2011, I'll be composing a new add & let this one go in the archives. I.ve mailed lots of coated fingerpicks, won't try to count them, but I'v kept every one as a contact on my computer & a writen list of names & addresses. It reads like a whos who of Steel Guitar players. THANK YOU.
Here's wishing each of you a very Merry Christmas & a Happy & prosperous New Year. Happy Pickin'
Andy H.
Alfred Ewell

Post by Alfred Ewell »

Sending in a pair soon for a coat. Watching for the new thread.
Dale Boutilier

picks

Post by Dale Boutilier »

Are these picks still available?? How can I get a set??
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Coated fingerpicks ; the last mod.

Post by Howard Hughes »

**Hay Andy, It's Been A Real Pleasure Keeping Your Thread Up To The Top, I Will Really Miss Helping You!, Thank You For The Kind Words!!, & Best Of Luck On Your Health Problems!!, Get Well Soon, Buddy!!, You Are A Best Friend Anyone Could Ever Have & I'm So Blessed To Be Yours!, Take Care & God Bless!, Your Humble Friend From The Land Of OZ -♫Howie♫ :D

Hay Dale,

Here Is Andy,s Ordering Info:

http://tinyurl.com/coated-fingerpicks

OR You Can Also Try Doug At This Link:

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=200769

I Hope This Helps!

Howie
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 11 Mar 2011 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
John Seitz

Dallas show

Post by John Seitz »

Will you have picks available for sale in Dallas?
guitar player attempting to learn psg (God help me) www.johnseitz.com
www.soundcloud.com/johnseitz
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Yes John; I'm bringing all I have left. Hope to sell out but will have 2 names & addresses of forum members that are taking up the dipping. Thanks. Andy H.
Dean Schrock

coated picks

Post by Dean Schrock »

Andy are still selling these? If so I want some.
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Dean; I'm trying to sell out. All the Dunlops I have left are .025 brass. Have afew Nationals in nickel. Get your order in now & I'll send what I have. Thanks. Andy H.
Roman Sonnleitner

Re: coated fingerpicks; the last mod.

Post by Roman Sonnleitner »

Andy Hinton wrote:Dean; I'm trying to sell out. All the Dunlops I have left are .025 brass. Have afew Nationals in nickel. Get your order in now & I'll send what I have. Thanks. Andy H.
Hi Andy,
do you have any pics left, or did you sell out already?
I would be up for one pair of brass ones, and one pair of Dunlop nickels, if you still got them; and I'm in Austria (Europe), so I guess there would be an extra charge for postage?
Thanks,
Roman
Ben Swift

Post by Ben Swift »

If you still have any pairs of these, I'd like to get three. I'll Paypal you if there are still some left over.
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Roman & Ben: My sellout in Dallas was a success. I did bring 12 Dunlop picks home, all brass in black coating only. I'll be happy to send them to you if you want them. Roman, there's never been an extra postage chg. to Europe, so won't be now. Just $ 8.00 per pair.
I know of two other forum members starting to do the coating & Joe Naylor at Steelseats says he might get into it, so I think altho I'm quiting they'll still be around. Guess I started something good. :) :) . Happy Pickin'. Andy H.
Roman Sonnleitner

Post by Roman Sonnleitner »

Andy, OK, I'm going to take two pairs - going to PayPal the money right away!
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Got it Roman; picks on the way tomorrow. Happy pickin'. Andy H.
Tommy Everette

picks

Post by Tommy Everette »

still fixin picks? :D
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Sorry Tommy; My health made me quit. I sold out the last ones in Dallas. Check with Doug Rolfe. He's doing them same way I did & has a post in this section of the forum. Thanks!!! Andy H.
bob; could you lock thisone up please. a h