how'd your seat break

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Wayne Brown

Post by Wayne Brown »

cool i like it
Ray Jenkins

Post by Ray Jenkins »

It wasn't the cow that sat on my seat,it was Bob Allen's fat ass.Brand new GFI with a back rest.The legs folded up on the right side.We managed to get it straightened out,still works great.He's sorta leary when he plays my guitar now. Image Image ImageRay

P.S.
I just talked to Bob,he just got home from the stockyards,thats where he goes to weigh himself.

------------------
Steeling is still legal in Arizona<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Ray Jenkins on 11 April 2002 at 10:59 AM.]</p></FONT>
Wayne Brown

Post by Wayne Brown »

hehehehehehe Image Image Image
Wayne Brown

Post by Wayne Brown »

....wayne brown
c/o out west pac-seats<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Wayne Brown on 15 April 2002 at 01:25 AM.]</p></FONT><FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Wayne Brown on 15 April 2002 at 09:36 PM.]</p></FONT>
Michael Johnstone

Post by Michael Johnstone »

So who gets the free seat???
Wayne Brown

Post by Wayne Brown »

ok ...i'm going to let this go untill the end of may...then i will let you know the winner...i want a laugh...i want the biggest cock & bull story you got ...i don't want the truth ...(unless it is the truth ) i would like to hear how your seat got broke....make it up ...make it unbelevable ...make it funny...

wayne brown
c/o out west pac-seats
Neale Tracy

Post by Neale Tracy »

Hi Wayne.
I just looked at your site, the seats look really well made. I like the pictures of the Winnipeg convention.
I live in England, do you have the facility to ship over here, I would like to purchase one from you.
I currently use a stool that I have used for the last couple of years ever since I had a GFI pac a seat which, unfortunately, collapsed when the singer in a band i worked with, decided to balance his 23 stone frame on it while singing his rendition of Crystal Chandaliers. Just as his new wore off, my pac a seat gave in to the weight. The seat was ok but the legs buckled under the weight.
Your seats look more sturdy than the GFI.
P.S I dont work with the same singer anymore. My singer now is Female and only 8 stone. She can sit on my Pac a seat anytime.
Thanks.
Aaron Schiff

Post by Aaron Schiff »

23 stone!!? What are you Neale, some sort of a luddite? I thought it was illegal to use English measurements these days. Isn't that 156,818 grammes? I'll bet your seat actually broke as you attemted to stuff it into the machinery of EU progress.
Kenny Foy

Post by Kenny Foy »

Hay, Wayne. Have you give away that seat yet. I do have pictures of that seat with me playing on it at Carnegie Hall. I had a regular steel seat once,but it only lasted thru one playing.When I went to sit on it it mashed to the floor. Kinda like a weight problem.Me sittin on it was kinda like puttin a 62 Butt into a pair of 32 drawers. It just couldn,t take it. Butt after loosing 158 pounds I could stand another Pac a seat. That saddle off my H-D is givin me a rash.No padding. Butt the saddle bags are nice to put picks. xtra strings and other dildats and what nots in. So consider me for your new seet. Kenny
Erv Niehaus

Post by Erv Niehaus »

My seat didn't break. My mom told me it was cracked like that when I was born! Image
Uff-Da!

P.S. I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mom!<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Erv Niehaus on 02 May 2002 at 02:52 PM.]</p></FONT>
Frank Parish

Post by Frank Parish »

Wayne,
I was the guy you heard about in the news that tied all of those ballons on my seat (pac-a-seat) to float up and see what I could see. (yeah right) I had the six pack and the ham sandwiches for the ride and floated up over the flight path of the local airport and had to be rescued. (uh huh) After I climbed on the ladder the helicopter lowered, the seat shot into space and hasn't been seen until yesterday.
( O.....K ) Now if you don't believe that story I could tell you another one a lot longer but it's getting too late and there ain't enough beer left to tell that one! Just in case you electronic vendors are having a giveaway there was a 100 feet of chords, 4 Boss stomp boxes, and a Hilton pedal in that seat when it disappeared. If you look in yesterdays newspaper, I think the Hubble Telescope caught a picture of that seat going by Uranus or maybe it was the Moon!
Wayne Brown

Post by Wayne Brown »

frank your a nut cool keep it up Image Image