Paul Franklins Method

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

John Spaulding

Post by John Spaulding »

Hi Jordan-

Thanks for the kind words, this is great to hear!

Paul wanted to get an affordable course on the market that would get new players started out on the right path as soon as possible. It's a great idea to "start over" after a month or two in the Course (or any Course), as you will not be the same player you were the first time you watched the lessons.

More things will make sense, you will be more aware of the nuances and details, it's a very good idea to go back and review from the beginning every so often.

We've heard from many long-time players that reviewing the Foundations material opened doors for them they had not considered. Lots of plateaus have been conquered by students going back to get the foundational info they missed.

Best wishes on your pedal steel journey, and thanks again for enrolling in our course.

John
George Frachiseur

A question for the method enrollment..

Post by George Frachiseur »

I just took the plung and enrolled for the Method and was wondering how to access Paul Franklins facebook for members?......Thank George
Ken Boi

Re: A question for the method enrollment..

Post by Ken Boi »

George Frachiseur wrote:I just took the plung and enrolled for the Method and was wondering how to access Paul Franklins facebook for members?......Thank George
The Facebook group is called ‘The Paul Franklin Method Group’. It is private so you will need to get accepted.
George Frachiseur

Accessed

Post by George Frachiseur »

Thanks Ken I got it...