Bobby Black's Steel Guitars for sale

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Peter Garellick

Post by Peter Garellick »

Ditto everything wonderful said here about Bobby. I am so lucky to get to perform with him in 2 upcoming shows.

This Saturday night, November 10, Bobby will again be joining my country band Crying Time at the Ivy Room in Albany (CA).

And although it's a ways off, but I am putting together a special evening of Hawaiian music, song, and hula, featuring Bobby and my Hawaiian band Haopinaka. Here is a flyer for that, I hope some Bay Area Bobby fans will come out for that both shows!

Image[/img]
b0b

Post by b0b »

Jim Palenscar wrote:Like Gary's post I was in Davis, CA in the early 70's opening for Bill Kirchen and the Moonlighters and I was sure Bobby was in the band (he wasn't) and I finally had to take my foot off of the volume pedal because it was shaking so bad the tremolo was just awful :).
That's funny. The same thing happened to me the first time I played when Bobby Black was in the audience. He's always been one of my steel guitar heroes.

I see that the guitars are now listed on Pali's inventory spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... IuVXXess5Y
-𝕓𝕆𝕓- (admin) - Robert P. Lee - Recordings - Breathe - D6th - Video
Mike Scaggs

Post by Mike Scaggs »

Miss pickin with my friend Bobby Black. One of the kindest people I know and dear old friend. Miss ya buddy
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Zum double Hybrid 8x9, 64 Twin (JBLs), p2pAmps Bad-Dawg, p2pAmps Tremendous Reverb, Visit my website www.p2pamps.com