Post by Alan Bidmade »

Zum people just crack me up!
Ben-Rom #017 'Lorelei', Guild D25, Epiphone 'Joe Pass', Roland 40XL, Hilton VP

First name Alan, but known as Nick
Richard Lester

Sho bud noise

Post by Richard Lester »

That just about Zum's it up
Zum D-10, GFI S10 keyless ultra, 2020 Flight Ready SD-10 Rittenberry, Quilter Steelaire, Telonics vol. pedal
Charles Tilley

Hum

Post by Charles Tilley »

I know you guys had a lot of fun with this so now it is time to close it. The reason Zum was in the title of my post was because I was answering a post that was about Zum guitars. Maybe I don't know exactly how to do what is NORMAL here like a lot of you do so I do what I think best. There is no mention of it in the body of the post.

A very nice member Steve Stewart called me and was most helpful. Thanks especially to him for that. For the rest of you, please don't ever make a trivial mistake on this forum-------you will be scrutinized for everything you do wrong.

In closing..... Bob it's time to end the fun!!!!!!!!

One thing more, if i made a mistake in this post, just blame it on my being 82. Hopefully your day will come and you'll make your first mistake too. LOL
Charles Tilley ,
Princeton, Texas
Jason Putnam

Post by Jason Putnam »

Charles, I hope to make it to 82! And I've already made more than my share of mistakes!! These post were all in good fun. No ill intentions or making fun of anyone. Just having fun trying to come up with words to post. God bless.
1967 Emmons Bolt On, 1974 ShoBud Pro 1 3x5,Nashville 112, Quilter TT-12, JOYO Digital Delay, Goodrich Volume Pedal, Livesteel Strings
Charles Tilley

Zum

Post by Charles Tilley »

I know all of you had fun with this and I am not offended in any manner. I just thought it was time for fun to end.

To ALL of you'''''''''' Not anyone of you caught the word that was intended to be BUT was spelled BUY. Shame on you.
!!!!!!!!!. Ha Ha Ha
Charles Tilley ,
Princeton, Texas
Rick Barnhart

Post by Rick Barnhart »

Detective waiting for records clerk slow response: "Zumday my prints will come" 🎶
Clinesmith consoles D-8/6 5 pedal, D-8 3 pedal & A25 Frypan, Pettingill Teardrop, & P8 Deluxe.
Jerry Roller

Post by Jerry Roller »

Charles, I forgot way back on the first page what this thread was about. I just saw the chance to join in on Zum fun! Please think nothing of it. If I don't proof read every thing I write I wind up having to go back in and do Zum editing!
Jerry :)
Jerry Kippola

Post by Jerry Kippola »

Awzum thread, zum think zis could go 'til zum time in May, or next zummer, two zums up !
Jerry Roller

Post by Jerry Roller »

Maybe we need to start a thread and see how many songs we can name that start with Zum. Like, Zumwhere Over The Rainbow.