Wisconsin Dairy Jam

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Steven Black

Post by Steven Black »

Hello Craig, I know we can bring our guitars to the get to know each other jam but will there be amps to us or borrow for the jam?.
Craig A Davidson

Post by Craig A Davidson »

What we do Steve is kind of move things from the big room to the little room and back. I think there will be something to run through. We will probably have at least two amps there. It will all work out, cause it always does. Are you planning to play on Saturday or Sunday? If so e-mail me your plans. I did send you an invite,right?

------------------
1985 Emmons push-pull,Evans SE200,Fender Twin, Hilton pedal, Jag Wire Strings

Dean Dobbins

Post by Dean Dobbins »

Craig- I have a DPC1000 rack-mount amp with a Transtube-Fex and two 15" BW Speaker cabinets that if I make it up there, anyone is welcome to use.

------------------
Dino
Steven Black

Post by Steven Black »

Hello Craig, no invite yet to play, I am interested in the jam, and to get to listen to some of the other great players perform and just get to know everyone there. I do not know if I will bring my guitar yet because I do not know if I will make it due to some health problems with my colon.
But I would like to try and make it out there since my girl friend resides there in Wisconsin, she is wanting to see the show as well.
Roger Miller

Post by Roger Miller »

Hey ya'll, If you need the staff band to play behind you, charts are a great thing to have. If you can bring them to Waterloo, that would be fine also. The day of the show gets a little busy, so if you can get us charts ahead of time, I'll distribute them to the players. My email is Guitarman@cfu.net. Thanks, see you then guys.
Roger
Craig A Davidson

^
Kevin Lange

Post by Kevin Lange »

My little boy Harry has once again been invited to be the house drummer at the "Udder Jam". I think he plays real good drums, but then again I'm his father. Thanks for including him you guys. His mother, Kathy and I have made our reservations, and intend to be in attendence this year.
Danny Hullihen

Post by Danny Hullihen »

Hey Craig. I'm really looking forward to playing the show again this year! This show is without a doubt one of the most fun and friendly shows I've ever been to, and I consider it an honor to be invitied to play this show. The backup muscians are all first class players for sure, and a real pleasure to have up there with you. The local steel players Craig has at this show are as good as the pro players in my opinion, and this is one show folks definately need to put on their "must attend" list! I'm looking very forward to seeing my dear friends Russ & Laney again too! Always a pleasure.
Mark Kelchen

Post by Mark Kelchen »

Bump for my buddy Craig!
Craig A Davidson

Thanks Mark I'll see your bump and raise you ten
Neil Lang

Post by Neil Lang »

B^^^^^^^^^^^^U^^^^^^^^^^^^^M^^^^^^^^^^^^^P!
Russ Hicks

Post by Russ Hicks »

The weekend after Dallas....ITS GONNA BE FUN!!
Roger Miller

Post by Roger Miller »

Hide the shrimp, Russ is gonna be there. Let's see how much cheese he can eat. Laney there is a great cheese factory that the girls go to that you can watch them make the many different kinds of cheese.
Mike Headrick

Post by Mike Headrick »

I understand they'll be raffling off one of theseat the show. Wish I could make it. Maybe next year.
Dean Dobbins

Post by Dean Dobbins »

Booked my room yesterday after-noon! This will make my third time playing the show, and believe me, it's a great show and one Hell of a good time! Also, don/t forget, if you are planning on the convention in St. Louis, the Millennium is usually booked up by the first week or two in April, so better get a room booked as soon as possible,- you can always cancel if for some reason you can't make it.

------------------
Dino
Tim Harr

Post by Tim Harr »

Dino,

I will be playing this Show also..

Will you sing a few on my set??

Will you be at the Jam?

Kara and I already have our room booked as well.

Tim
Dean Dobbins

Post by Dean Dobbins »

Tim- you better believe I'll sing one on your set- you had to ask? You tell me what you want me to sing, aand if I don't know it, I'll make up some words! See yoy there

------------------
Dino
Craig A Davidson

Gonna bump again. Got to find me some gal to push my show. Hint Hint
Kirk P Dighton

Post by Kirk P Dighton »

A big old Iowa Bump for an outstanding Wisconsin show. I hope I don't get locked up again. Image
Roger Miller

Post by Roger Miller »

Kirk, stay away from the cheese and you won't get locked up again. But then again, I'm not a doctor,I just play one on TV.
Craig A Davidson

Roger, What a fantastic job you did on Saturday at the jam. You have really been doing your homework. And with only a few months work. Folks you would have thought Roger had been playing at least a couple of years.
Kirk P Dighton

Post by Kirk P Dighton »

Roger this......Roger that.....man!!!!!! I gave this man a great deal of flack at the NE Iowa show, but I need to say sincerely that I greatly admire Roger's massive talent and his abilities to adapt to a new instrument. Thanks for the push Roger. I am now headed back to the Woodshed! What an awesome musician,,,,and friend. See you all in da cheese state or is that dairy state??????
Kirk P Dighton

Post by Kirk P Dighton »

Bumping again! Image
Craig A Davidson

just short of two weeks to go. I can't wait. I'll bump it up.
Russ Hicks

Post by Russ Hicks »

Roger, Roger, Roger, is all I hear too...Hey, what's the deal....don't these guys know that it's what's up front that counts...when it comes to guitar playing, I think he should have stuck with song writing...Half A Mind, King of the Road,etc.,,,I just don't understand it, but I guess he'll do in a pinch.
I hope a pinch is all that last remark gets me....LOL... Image
See you real soon, Mr. Miller.
rh