Chubby Howard's 15th Annual Steel Guitar Jamboree, Ohio

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Greg Wisecup

Post by Greg Wisecup »

Another great show. Great turn out as well!
Derby SD-10 4&5 Black!(duh)/
Derby D-10/Steelers Choice/
Goodrich 120/ 2- Katana Boss 100's
/Nashville 400
RV-3/ Zoom MS-50G
As long as I'm down in the mix I'm Fantastic!
Ron Page

Post by Ron Page »

Thoroughly enjoyed it. I guess I need to get back to attending regularly. I ran into two people who had heard I passed away. I hope they weren't disappointed. :D

Great job, Chubby! Thanks for 15 great shows. It's come a long way since the first one upstairs in the Miami Valley Opry House in Middletown, OH. I'm sure the rodies don't miss those stairs.
HagFan
Emmons Lashley LeGrande II
Chubby Howard

Post by Chubby Howard »

I just to say thank you to everybody for making " Ole Chubby" A happy man Sunday. Wow what a great show thank you to Chris Castle,Phil Perry, Kenny Holycross,Rusty Rhoads, Joe Wright, Mike Sigler, To all the great musician's on the show and all the wonderful singer's and to everybody who showed up to watch the show thank you so much. I am hoping for 15 more!!!!! As alway's the first Sunday in October!!! See you next year! Thanks again to everyone !!! Chubby Howard
Chubby Howard

Post by Chubby Howard »

Also thank you to Tamara for all the great pictures !!! And to Chris Castle and his family for my new horns on my Derby Cow Steel Guitar!!!
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

Tammy are we going to see you on Saturday for the O.S.G.A. jam ? Hope to see you there . G.P.