Ronnies 25th Year

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

pdl20

Post by pdl20 »

Ronnie & Faye,thanks again for another great show .you all have a first class show and now an even bigger store . Much success in the years to come. Rudy & Shelby
Jerry Lee Newberry

Post by Jerry Lee Newberry »

Hi everyone! This is Dana here. I had to miss this one but I heard it was a good one. (Like that new red guitar you have there Rev. Wayne)

Ronnie: Thanks for letting Austin be a part of your show. He loves your picking and always has a blast at your shows.

Ken Williams

Post by Ken Williams »

Congradulations Ronnie for 25 years and thanks for having us again this year. We appreciate all the hard work you do.

Ken and Janice
Elizabeth Qualls

Post by Elizabeth Qualls »

I know Ray has already posted and added alot of fine pictures of the musicians that played at Ronnie's show and by the way Ray you did a great job with the pictures,but I want to say thanks again to Ronnie & Faye for a wonderful job they do getting these shows together with lots of help from Wayne Smith,he's the man,(Getter Done)and then like Jerry Roller sang,(Gotter Done).Jerry had the crowd going and Carlene did a awesome job like usual with her singing and Perceline sang "Colorado" on one of Wayne's sets.Great job!!It was so good seeing all of our friends and already looking forward for next year and way to go Ronnie & Faye on your 25 years!! Wayne that was so sweet & kind of you to think of getting that award together for them,they deserved it.May God Bless ya'll until we see each other again.....
~Elizabeth~