Eminence EPS 15C Steel Guitar Speaker

New products of interest to steel guitarists
Ray Walker

Post by Ray Walker »

I agree with Curt...the Eminence is pretty dog gone impressive and I am glad I tried it. With all Neo speakers the supply of the raw materials may become a bit of a problem and the way the price of that raw material moves around it's anyone's guess how that will turn out down the road pricewise. Right now the prices are what they are and I am able to get the speaker as needed. If any of you are interested please e-mail me for pricing at rwalker5@nc.rr.com and I will get right back with you.

Ray Walker
Walker Seats and Cases
Todd Brown

Post by Todd Brown »

I'd like to know how this new Eminence speaker compares , other than wattage, to the Eminence made 15" that is the stock speaker in The Fender Steel King. I've tried , with no luck , to find the numbers on the FSK speaker. Thanks
John Palumbo

Post by John Palumbo »

I'm with Curt on these, thought I'd try the 15" SICA in a cabinet that Tommy made for me using the MB 200 amp and as much as I liked it, it just did not have the highs I was looking for and with all the talk about the Eminence EPS 15C, I decided and ordered one thru Ray Walker and wow what a difference just incredible.