Bobbe

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Alan Brookes

Post by Alan Brookes »

Wally Taylor wrote:I still can't believe Bobbe is not in the Hall of Fame. :whoa: What's up with that?? :roll:
Getting someone into the Hall of Fame requires a lot of work. Someone has to take the initiative and put together a case, just as you would a legal briefing. Then it has to be submitted and voted on, and there's no guarantee after all the hard work that you will be successful.
What you need is a sponsor willing to put in months of toil, and it can't be Bobbe Seymour himself.
Fred Shannon

Post by Fred Shannon »

Alan, it's already been done by me 2 years ago and he's still in the running on that one. Once a man is nominated he's up every year without a new nomination made. I can assure you there was a lot of background investigation put into the letter I submitted and the letter was acknowleged by Scotty himself. More letters certainly won't hurt anything though.

phred
There are only two defining forces that have offered to die for you; Jesus Christ and the American GI!!

Think about it!!
Charles Davidson

Post by Charles Davidson »

I'm just an old illiterate country bumpkin :eek: But that sho nuff smells and sounds like regular old POLITICS. :x >:-) :twisted: to me. YOU BETCHA,DYK?BC.
Hard headed, opinionated old geezer. BAMA CHARLIE. GOD BLESS AMERICA. ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVIST. SUPPORT LIVE MUSIC !
Charles Davidson

Post by Charles Davidson »

Fred,That's a good idea doing a background check on Bobbe,I think he is a member of the USPA [underground steel pickers assn.] that spys on banjo players and reports to Bob. :twisted: :alien: YOU BETCHA,DYK?BC.
Hard headed, opinionated old geezer. BAMA CHARLIE. GOD BLESS AMERICA. ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVIST. SUPPORT LIVE MUSIC !