Steel player for Gene Watson

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Larry Edwards

steel player tiny olsen

Post by Larry Edwards »

hi this is larry . tiny olsen lives about 20 miles from me. he lives in a little town called tribes hill or fort hunter i"m not really shure which one cause they are right next to each other. i guess he does fish a lot. i contacted him through e-mail and he was supposed to come over to my house and try out a couple of steel guitar amps i had and that was the last i heard from him . that was about 4 or 5 months ago. so i never got to meet him . dont know why. by the way yes he does live in upstate new york.
I have 2 pedalmaster steels dbl 10
with 8 pedals and 5 knees.and a dbl body single neck with 3 pedals and 5 knees. I play a vegas 400 and I have a new steelking. I am a leftie.
Tiny Olson

Post by Tiny Olson »

Hey Larry:
Haven't forgotten you man... just too many irons in the fire right now so-to-speak. Just had shoulder surgery too so kinda laid up for a few weeks. I sent you an e-mail though so give me a shout anytime you like.

Sincerely,
Tiny O.
Tommy Shown

Post by Tommy Shown »

Hey Tiny, take care of that shoulder. I have had both of mine operated on. I was fortunate, I did not have to do the post op physical therapyI feel pretty good. The guy that did all three of my shoulder surgeries is the team doctor for the LSU baseball team. He did a great job, thank you again for talking to me in Nashville back 83'.I know how busy you guys were and just taking time out like that really meant alot to me.I have never forgot, infact I never forget those that have taken time to give me good advice. Thank you again
Tommy Shown
Tommy Oliver

Post by Tommy Oliver »

Ray Riley

Man What a Gig

Post by Ray Riley »

Gene Watson is my very most favorite singer. I do believe I was made for listening,Love playing, but I was made for listening. Thanks Lloyd, Sonny,and Tiny, you helped make his music Top Notch. Ray
Sho-Bud S-12 and a brand new N-1000