Jam-Grace Inn, Tempe AZ Nov 14th

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Sam Marshall

Post by Sam Marshall »

Hi! I look forward to seeing everyone again. I will bring my steel, but I hope Denny & Gerald will let me hang with them, too.

Sam in AZ
Michael T. Hermsmeyer

Post by Michael T. Hermsmeyer »

Wow, had a great time at the SW Steel Jam! Met a lot of people and hopefully made a lot of new friends! Looking forward to the January show and the next jam. Ill bring my steel next time!
Currently retired from performing music in Branson, MO
'73 EMMONS D10 FATBACK, '92 EMMONS D10 LASHLEY LEGRANDE, Bray Resonator Guitar,'95 DOBRO F60S, '85 Dobro 60DS, '95 MELOBAR CUSTOM, 1948 National Grand Console D-8, 1951 Supro Clipper S-6. EVANS, FENDER, PEAVEY,
and MESA BOOGIE Amps...

www.onemancountryshow.com

www.facebook.com/utilityman2000
Hap Young

Jam

Post by Hap Young »

Mike. You were right on. It was a GREAT jam. I counted 19 steels set up. We also had a Bass ,drums and a guitar player, plus BIAB.All the pickers did a superb job, I will have to practice more to compete. They also did make some money on the auction. All in all we had a great time.
Joe Naylor

Thanks to all

Post by Joe Naylor »

I think everyone had a great time at the jam. Meeting some new friends like Mike (yes you will fit in just fine) and lots of ole (not old) friends.

The auction earned some money for the association and hopefully we had some fun with that too. I may go to Auctioneering school soon!

Thanks to all

Joe Naylor
steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP