Wife's gone to a better place

Obituaries and remembrances
of steel guitarists, their friends and families

Moderators: Donna Dodd, Lori Lee Smith

George Brown

Post by George Brown »

Andy,
I am so sorry to hear of your great loss. My Prayers, and thoughts are with you, and your family. God gave you 52 + good years together. Not too many get that long. Remember, and cherish the good times, and know that one day, you will be re-united. May God grant you the comfort, and strength that you need to get through this great loss.
George...
Larry Bressington

Post by Larry Bressington »

Andy, stay with us my brother, These are tough times, but you are a tough man...
Sorry my dear friend.
A.K.A Chappy.
Tony Prior

Post by Tony Prior »

Andy, very saddened to hear this and please know we are praying for you and your family.

tony
Larry Hamilton

Post by Larry Hamilton »

Andy, Just read about your loving wife. My family's condolencenses go out to you. Prayers for strength wil be going out to you and your family.
Keep pickin', Larry
Jimmie Misenheimer

Post by Jimmie Misenheimer »

Andy, we've never met, but I too lost my wife to cancer 1/31/03. I DO UNDERSTAND what you are going through right now. We would have had 34 years come the 2nd of next month. I wish that I had the "right words" for you, but I have learned that there are none. Although I didn't believe it for quite a while, time WILL ease some of the hurt that surrounds you now. Take care sir, and God Bless.......Jimmie
Tommy Shown

Post by Tommy Shown »

Andy,I am terribly sorry for your loss. 52 years is a long time. Had to be a whole lot of love there. I have only talked to you on the forum. But I want you to know that I am thinking about you. And I ask God in this time of need to send out His angels to comfort you and give you peace.
May God Bless
Tommy Shown
Andy Hinton

Wife's gone to a better place

Post by Andy Hinton »

I want thank all my brother Steelers for your condolences & prayers. They have been very helpful.
Melba & I knew for two years what was coming. We made a pact that there would be no long greiving period. She was a remarkable lady. In accordance with her wishes, I'm planning to attend as many Steel shows as I can; starting with Ronnie's in Hot Springs the 23rd & 24th. Hope to meet a lot of you there. Again, thanks & God bless. Andy H.
Jay Yuskaitis

Post by Jay Yuskaitis »

So sorry for your loss. Just hope you can go on.
Jay Y.
Jack Harper

Post by Jack Harper »

andy.....my condolences as well...
i have been off-line for a while and just caught this post. i am sorry that i have been out of touch for so long. ...52 plus years, what a score!
see you soon.
jack.........
Steve Norman

Post by Steve Norman »

So sorry for your loss Andy, she is in a better place now.
GFI D10, Fender Steel King, Hilton Vpedal,BoBro, National D dobro, Marrs RGS
Terry Sneed

loss

Post by Terry Sneed »

Andy, I know I'm late, but I don't usually read all the topics on the steel forum. I've already told you personally, but just feel like I should join our forum friends and say I'm very sorry for the loss of your wife. May God give you strength.

Terry