Thanks Mickey Adams

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Scott Kamp

Post by Scott Kamp »

Mickey, I also want to thank you for the videos. By the way, does your band have a fiddle player. I'm good friends with one of the best in the country, thats looking for work right now. He's played for several top country stars ever, has won the "Grand Master Fiddle Championship Contest" and lives in Texas.
Dan Lynch

Post by Dan Lynch »

The thing that blows me away about Mickey is how relaxed and smooth both of his hands are. I know years and years of practice, it looks so effortless.

I think your videos are great and without them I don't think I would have taken the leap to go "out" and play my steel.

Thanks Mickey

Dan
Tim Bridges

Post by Tim Bridges »

Mickey,

Larry and I are heading to Marion, AL to bass fish Foster Farms. Nineteen signature bass lakes. It's more like catching than fishing. This time of year is when the "HOGS" are hooked. You need to come to B'ham over the holidays!

I've said it before, but you owe it to yourself to catch Mickey's 6 string playing. Nothing short of MONSTEROUS!! I've watched my friend grow as a musician for 41 years. He's actually better than you realize. Try "play that tune" with him and you'll lose every time. Amazing that someone can know that much stuff AND fly planes. Go figure! 8)