Volume pedals question

Steel guitar amplifiers, effects, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Jerry Bull

Keith Hilton and Hilton Electronics

Post by Jerry Bull »

I can't say enough about Keith Hilton, He is probably the most "selfless" human beings that I know, I have one of his volume pedals and love it. The one and only time I had an issue with his pedal,even though it really wasn't his fault(wasn't anybody fault)he stood buy it, he totally went out of his way to do everything he could to get me up and going again, and I'm a no body. I don't believe there is a finer man out there in the business of steel guitar and accessories. I really appreciate what Keith does for the industry, and quite frankly the sacrifice that he and many others out there that continually pour their lifes into steel guitar to keep the instrument that I so dearly love, ALIVE!!! So to anyone out there in a tail spin trying to figure out which one to buy, I'm not bad mouthing anybody or their products, but I can tell you from personal experience, that I will never use anything but a Hilton pedal. Hope this helps
www.psgpicker@gmail.com (Sierra Crown D-10 keyless)2-Nashville 112's, Steelers Choice, Hilton VP, Digitech RP150, Bobro, GeorgeL's cables, BJS Bars and Picks.
Bob Bartoli

Volume Pedal

Post by Bob Bartoli »

Buy a Hilton , you'll never look back,,!!!!
Bill Myrick

Post by Bill Myrick »

My advise is to buy the Hilton but carry a stick with you to beat the women off !!! :x