YouTube Video's

Steel guitar web sites, videos and recordings on the Internet

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Dale Gray

Ditto.

Post by Dale Gray »

Bill: More, more, more. Dale.
GFI SD10.Vegas 400, Oblong pedal, Rocket Scientist.
Bob Farlow

Post by Bob Farlow »

Bill, I really enjoy watching the videos you put on Youtube. Please keep 'em coming. If you have one of Jimmy Day playing Night Life at one of Jeff's June Jam.I would sure like to see it on YouTube. I'm sure others would enjoy it also. I recall that he played a good portion of it with his eyes closed. I asked him later that evening "Jimmy, were you playing Night Life with your eyes closed?". He answered, "I may have, sometimes I do that". Hell, I can't play it with my eyes wide open!javascript:emoticon(':whoa:')
Whoa!
John P. Phillips

Post by John P. Phillips »

Bill,
I for one can't get enough ! Right now I'm on dial-up and it takes forever to get them loaded to play, but so far every one has been worth the wait. Good steel guitar is almost non-existant here in south Grorgia and your videos fill a large void. Plus it allows disabled and home bound people a chance to see their favorites in action. You do a great service for all of us. Keep up the good work !
Just remember,
You don�t stop playing cause you get older,
You get older cause you stop playing ! http://www.myspace.com/johnpphillips
Bill Ferguson

Post by Bill Ferguson »

We did not video tape Jeff's June Jams. Jeff would never have allowed that.

I will check through my video and see if I have Jimmy playing Night Life at the ISGC or Smoky Mtn Jamboree.

Just be patient with me, I have a lot of requests to try and find in my archives.

Bill
Bobby Caldwell

Post by Bobby Caldwell »

Bill, I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy the videos. They bring back so many good memories for me. The great talent and the wonderful people who play great steel guitar should be shared with everyone. I for one want to thank you for all you have done for the steel guitar by playing so good ,as you do, and sharing the videos with us. Please keep up the good work. My best to you and yours, Bobby
Joe Smith

Post by Joe Smith »

HI Bill, I have really enjoyed your videos. Thank you so much for posting them.
There's no such thing as too many steel guitar videos :mrgreen:
Best wishes,
Joe