Okay, let's get down to brass tacks...........

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Ray Montee

I was NEVER REALLY BIG TIME but..............

Post by Ray Montee »

Altho' I was NEVER a star, I did enjoy the familiar crowds, the groupies (if you will) and the chance to interact with folks who shared a love for 'our kind o'music'. The days are now gone, but the memories will live on and on and on.......
Tony Prior

Post by Tony Prior »

I would have to say that my playing is generally not effected, but my Driving and Walking in a strait line is :(
Casey Lowmiller

Post by Casey Lowmiller »

My playing/practicing is just about at a standstill due to the pursuit of women.

Casey
Known Coast to Coast as
"The Man with The Plan"
Alan Brookes

Re: I was NEVER REALLY BIG TIME but..............

Post by Alan Brookes »

Ray Montee wrote:...The days are now gone, but the memories will live on and on and on.......
The days are still there, Skipper. I'm sure you've got another good 20 years ahead of you. Get out there and bop !
We old geezers have to jump and jive before the arthritis sets in... :whoa:
Pat Goodbla

Post by Pat Goodbla »

I have passed opening this thread until today. It is unfortunate that Forum space is taken up by such a topic. :eek:

I am not a saint, but there is a time and a place for everything.
Patrick Goodbla

Pre-RP Mullen D-10 10/10
Kenny Foy

Post by Kenny Foy »

Ray?------Bonding huh--OK everybody; Group Hug. Gotta be careful with this topic or could wind up with a last chance letter. Seen one off the bandstand once. Lites down low, dancing with her significant other and had moves that would raise the dead. Drool all over the place by half the band. Took a break, lites come up and man she could make a freight train take a dirt road. Now I don't look past my guitar.
Richard Damron

Post by Richard Damron »

Friends and Forumites, lend me your ears...er, eyes...er, whatever!

It would appear that the upcoming holiday season has awakened a Scrooge amongst us! Since he apparently plays PSG, we should pray that his sense of timing and tone far surpasses his sense of humor.

But wait! Perhaps he would enlighten us all! Please, Sir - When and where are we permitted to indulge ourselves a bit of levity??????????

As for me? You folks just tickle the bejabbers out of this old soul! Bring it on in spades!

Richard
Tamara James

Post by Tamara James »

Maybe this should be moved to humor...it sure is bringing me a great source of entertainment. :lol: Keep posting :!:
Pat Goodbla

Post by Pat Goodbla »

I certainly wouldn't kiss and tell on the world wide webb.
Wayne, I agree.

And, IMHO, there is a vast difference between "levity" and potential insensitivity to all the so called "vixons" of the world. :?

Enough said. On to better things, like practice.
Patrick Goodbla

Pre-RP Mullen D-10 10/10