MSA SuperSlide, my opinion

Lap steels, resonators, multi-neck consoles and acoustic steel guitars

Moderator: Brad Bechtel

Bobbe Seymour

Post by Bobbe Seymour »

Tom Keller, what do you mean "I'm not selling them yet?" Bring some money and see what happens! (Ha! Ha!)
Not only am I selling them, I'm also playing one (my own) on the Chattanooga show. (I don't know how well yet, but I will be playing one.)
I wouldn't be a player of this guitar if I didn't believe in it, It will be there for everyone to see, play, feel, hold, check out, and molest anyway one would wish.
The one I'll be playing is a single 10 string, 22 1/2" scale. Green finish, with the wood grain showing well.
Bobbe <font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by BobbeSeymour on 16 May 2005 at 03:31 PM.]</p></FONT>
Garland Nash

Post by Garland Nash »

This is great news. And They should Get Ray Montee's Endorsement And sell more than pedals I want to know the price and what kind of pickup Garland Nash
Bobbe Seymour

Post by Bobbe Seymour »

Garland Nash, this is the guitar you need for your incredible talent. What a player you are. Count me in as being at the top of your fan club!
bobbe
Randy Beavers

Post by Randy Beavers »

I played on my new Super-Slide for about 3 hours today. Much longer than I should have with my shoulder. But these guitars are a real joy to play and time just got away from me. I really believe these guitars are going to have a big impact.