*** MSA BOOTH at BRANSON SHOW ***

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Fred Justice

*** MSA BOOTH at BRANSON SHOW ***

Post by Fred Justice »

Folks I just got the call I been waiting for, I will swing through Dallas and pick up my NEW MSA on my way to the Branson Show.

This means I'll have the MSA booth set up at the show so you all can check it out.
I am very proud to be playing and representing the MSA family of steel guitars.
It will be my pleasure to help you with any information I have about the NEW MSA Steel Guitars. Yes, I'll have some order forms with me, ha ha.

Along with the MSA booth I'll have a ton of the full line of S.I.T. steel guitar strings, Hilton Pedals and brackets, and my full line of "Justice Custom Rack Cases, Steel Guitar Cases and Speaker Cabinets"
Bring some cash with you friends as the S.I.T. strings and other things will be specially priced for the show, you'll want to stock up on these.

This is looking like the best Branson Show yet and I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday with all my products, see you all soon, be safe and God bless.
Email: azpedalman@gmail.com
Phone: 480-235-8797
john buffington

Post by john buffington »

Fred -
Be sure and post picture of you're new MSA. You'll love it! Wish we could see you and the new MSA at the show, just got another job for that weekend though.

John Buffington
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Hey John I sure wish you could make it to this show as well.
I will post some pic's soon as I take the MSA home.
Phillip Lee Thompson

Post by Phillip Lee Thompson »

Hey Fred,
Delighted to hear that you will have your MSA very soon. As you know, Patty and I have relocated to Oregon, but still think of you and Brenda often.
Knock them dead in Branson old Friend --- we will catch up with you some day.
Best wishes always, Patty and the old gringo, Phil. :D
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Phil its good to hear from you, tell Patty we said hi. :D
The New MSA is going to be a blast.
Darvin Willhoite

Post by Darvin Willhoite »

Congratulations Fred, I'm sure you'll have the new MSA in St. Louis, I'll see it then. Enjoy.
Darvin Willhoite
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.
Dana Stewart

Post by Dana Stewart »

Congrats on the new guitar Fred! We look forward to seeing you there!
Billy Carr
Restricted

FRED

Post by Billy Carr »

Post some pics of the new MSA whenever you get a chance, Fred. The folks at MSA have really added a major name to the long list of MSA players with the addition of FJ. FJ + MSA = more sales for both!
Steve Alcott

Post by Steve Alcott »

Congratulations, Fred-you'll be very happy with your new guitar.
Jody Cameron

Post by Jody Cameron »

Congrats Fred! I'll second the motion for some pics ASAP...

JC
Junior Knight

Post by Junior Knight »

Hey Fred...turn that new MSA UP!!!!!
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Thank you boys & girls for your nice reply's.
Junior what am I gonna do with you man?
Friends, you would have to know all about the little inside joke between Junior and myself, to understand just what he means by(Turn It Down) but has now changes it to (Turn It UP).
It has to do with A loud shirt, a pair of sunglasses, and a 30 minute set at the Dallas show three years ago, thats all I'm gonna tell. ha ha.
Oh, BTW, nice picture of your thumbs and your new ax bro.
Junior Knight

Post by Junior Knight »

don't forget my 66 mustang!!
Curt Shoemaker

Post by Curt Shoemaker »

Ok Freddie MeSA, I'm going to be stopping by. I won't ask for as much as Knight,however. :)
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Looking forward to it Curt, won't be long now.

Junior I once was the proud owner of a beautiful pearl white 1965 fastback with a cromed out, bored out 289 C.I. engine. Man I've wished a hundred times I never sold it. :x :cry:
Ray Jenkins

Post by Ray Jenkins »

Fred Justice wrote:Looking forward to it Curt, won't be long now.

Junior I once was the proud owner of a beautiful pearl white 1965 fastback with a cromed out, bored out 289 C.I. engine. Man I've wished a hundred times I never sold it. :x :cry:
Was it a double neck or single neck? :roll:
Ray
Steeling is still legal in Arizona
David Young

MSA Booth At The Branson Show

Post by David Young »

Congratulations Fred ol buddy!! I know you have been " chompping at the bits " for that new MSA. Like brother John said, " post some pics " and as Dean would say " don't break that D string " My wife and I are discussing going to the show, so, I hope to see you there. Be careful on your drive.

Luv ya man!
David
Hello to all my steel guitar playing friends. You are in my prayers as you travel to all the shows. I'll see you when I can. Rev. David L. Young / 2007 Martin D-41 Special, 1999 Tacoma DM-9, 2012 Bourgeois Cocobolo back and sides with an Adirondack Spruce top.
Daniel J. Cormier

Gator Guts

Post by Daniel J. Cormier »

I see that the guy's at MSA finally got enough Gator Gut's to finish Fred's Beautiful MSA SD-10. Wish I could be in Branson to see it.
Daniel J. Cormier
Rittenberry with Tone to the bone,profex or tubefex and what ever amp, hilton pedal, BJS bars. Email at kajunsteelman@yahoo.com.
ray qualls

Post by ray qualls »

Ha ha ha ha ha! I get to see it first as Fred will be here wednesday nite with it. Drool your hearts out guys!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Ray Qualls
Member(KSGA)
Inducted into KSGA
Steel Guitar Hall of Fame 2008
Fred Justice

Big Troubles

Post by Fred Justice »

Folks I've just got to tell you this little story.
Johnny Cox called today while I was in town and told Brenda to tell me my new MSA was 100% DONE!

Well I called him back when I got home and Kyle Bennett awnsered the phone.
Kyle said Fred, we got big, big troubles. of course my heart sank in my chest and I said WHAT?

Kyle said Johnny's been back there playing your guitar for 2-1/2 hours, and says he ain't givin it up. Kyle proceeded to laughing his butt off for the next 3 minutes, then Johnny got on the phone and said he could'nt drag himself away from it, as it was the sweetest tone with a TT pickup in it.

Man, I'm so wound up I can't rest, I'll pick it up Wed. at 9:00 A M, WOW!!!!! :shock:
Lavelle Pierce

rains

Post by Lavelle Pierce »

Junior Knight wrote:Hey Fred...turn that new MSA UP!!!!!
hello junior i still play my rains and man i can turn it up also good to here you.lavelle
Darvin Willhoite

Post by Darvin Willhoite »

Fred, I have a set of George L's TW's, a set Lawrence XR16's, and a set of Truetones for my MSA's and I tend to leave the Truetones in most of the time, especially on the E9th necks. You made a good choice.
Darvin Willhoite
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.
Delvin Morgan

Post by Delvin Morgan »

I wish I could make it to Branson this year, but can't, maybe next year. Congrats on the new axe Fred, knock 'em dead.

Love them Mustangs, I had a 65 convert back in the day, now have a 2005 GT, love the looks I get from the young guys. :D

BTW, Fred's speaker enclosures are the best.
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Darvin I have'nt settled on any one pickup yet, the TT was the one Johnny had in it while he was test driving the guitar. I'm gonna try several different puckups while I'm there Wed. morning.

Delvin I wish you could make the Branson show as well.
BTW, thank you for the plug on my speaker cabinets.

Boys bring some cash and go home with something, I gotta pay fer this here new MSA some how. :D
Michael McGee

Post by Michael McGee »

Fred, I offer a very unique and special service, in which I put the very first bar ding on a new guitar, thereby saving the actual owner the anguish and anxiety from wondering when that first one is going to come. My rates, while not 'discount', are fair and reasonable.

So bring that guitar on over and we'll get that first 'ding' out of the way for you. I'm so honored to be able to help you with this.