Terry Bethel

Post by Peter Ivansson »

What a player ooooohhhhhh
look at him on the Ozark steel convention 2006
suuuuuper greate.
Peter :D
Jerry Lee Newberry

Post by Jerry Lee Newberry »

SUPER PICKER, SUPER SUPER GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna
Hap Young

Post by Hap Young »

I seen Terry at the Mesa show and he quickely became one of my favorite steel players.
Ronnie Miller

Post by Ronnie Miller »

Hey Peter,
TERRY ROCKS….
He is one of my favorite people/players/friends. I just got to see him a few weeks back at the Opry with Mel, and also at the Nashville Palace, his playing was stellar as always.
I am sorry I have miss the Ozark show again next month in Branson, Terry has invited me for 10 yrs. or so, one of these days I hope to be free to make it…but not this time we are at the Opry….cya…Ronnie
Peter Ivansson

Hello Ronnie

Post by Peter Ivansson »

You can see him at,www.speedsecrets.info/randy/randy.htm
friendly Peter
Henry Matthews

Post by Henry Matthews »

Terry never ceases to amaze me evry time I hear him. So clean and true and tasteful an one of nicest guys you'll ever meet.
Henry Matthews

D-10 Magnum, 8 &5, dark rose color
D-10 1974 Emmons cut tail, fat back,rosewood, 8&5
Nashville 112 amp, Fishman Loudbox Performer amp, Hilton pedal, Goodrich pedal,BJS bar, Kyser picks, Live steel Strings. No effects, doodads or stomp boxes.
Paul King

terry

Post by Paul King »

I saw Terry 10 days ago with Mel Tills in Oklahoma. He was just enjoyable to visit with and did a superb job of playing.
Billy Carr
Restricted

TB

Post by Billy Carr »

Terry Bethel is one of the greatest steel players around and also a nice fellow to talk to. I hadn't a chance to actually study his playing yet other than listening to him live and on a CD. He has several things that catch my attention whenever I hear him. He's next on my PSG list to study from. Anyone that gets a chance to hear him live is really in for a treat. The first time I heard him live just blew me away. A true master at work!
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

I got to see and hear Terry play again at the DSSGA show in Ocean Springs,MS on June30.What a performance!I don't know how he manages all those knee levers,but has surely has them under control.He made my day with his rendition of"Don't you ever get tired of hurting me".One of my favorites that was flawless!Thanks Terry for the great show.
Andy Jones
Jeremiah Hanley

Post by Jeremiah Hanley »

Terry is our Treasurer at the Ozark Steel Guitar Association! Now you can spell Treasurer, this way, or Treasure. And he's a real TREASURE. One thing about Terry's greatness that stands out real strong is that he's not sold on himself. Some players act like they are doing you a favor talking to you, but the first time I ever talked with Terry he was so friendly and seemed to have all the time in the world. Now about his steel playing....He loves to play the steel guitar, expecially ole Blondie. But whatever he plays it sounds like he's right at home on that steel guitar. All of our steel guitar club enjoys having him around. He's not too big for us!
Buck Grantham

Terry

Post by Buck Grantham »

I agree with all of you and what I value the most is (he is my friend)and I love him like a brother. Buck& Mitzi
Dana Stewart

Post by Dana Stewart »

When we met Terry, we learned right away that he is a kind and giving person. He is the sort of man that goes out of his way to help you. He has given so much of his time to help and support Austin in his learning of the steel guitar. Many speak of "helping and supporting the younger generation" but Terry actually does it. Thanks Terry, we appreciate you very much.

Then there is his picking.... Wow! He can find sounds and pulls on that guitar a person never knew was there. A true master of his instrument.

The Stewarts