pictures for bobby seymour

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

George Plemons

pictures for bobby seymour

Post by George Plemons »

Bobby, I know you saw this guitar in Nashville a few weeks ago and liked it. Thought you might like to see it on stage. Beautiful isn't it?
Randy (Fuzzy) Whitener

Post by Randy (Fuzzy) Whitener »

George she's a beaut, try to get out to hear it soon.Now if we can get the bass player to fix that short in the bass guitar. 8)
Fuzzy
George Plemons

Post by George Plemons »

Thanks Fuzzy, I am really enjoying the guitar. And of course you and I both know that that bass is never going to get fixed and the sound is never going to be right! Ha....give me a call sometimes.
Ronald Sikes

That's Purty

Post by Ronald Sikes »

George,That is a beautiful guitar.Since you let me play it the very same day you got it, I can attest that it not only sounds fantastic,but it also play's great,and it's even more beautiful "Live & in Person" :) Hat's off to the guy's at "STAR" Steel Guitar's.See ya down the road.....Ron
Bobbe Seymour

Post by Bobbe Seymour »

George, I am very impressed with the beauty of the Star guitar, the workmanship seems to be incredible also!
I haven't had the chance to do any tone comparing yet but I hear they sound fine. (from Mike Cass)
Yours just could not look any better, I'm really looking forward to getting one in the near future, Mark is going to hear from me and I feel an order is in the immediate future. Nashville needs to look this beauty over!

My Double neck "Jackson" will be here Thursday, hope it's as wonderful as the one in Dallas on display, that one was unbelieveable.

Some nice guitars being built in this day and time,

Thank you George,

Your friend
Bobbe
George Plemons

Post by George Plemons »

Thanks for the nice reply Bobbe. I am really happy with the guitar. The tone is great and the mechanical feel is tremendous and of course Mark did a great job on the body of the guitar. Larry Agan did a great job on this piece of work..
GP