LaGarritt SD-10 3&5 Black

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Jack Shrader Sr

Post by Jack Shrader Sr »

A nother guitar for sale this is a 2000 SD-10 with 3-pedals and 5 Knee levers Gary Rattenberry Built this Steel for a picker that lives in Edenburg Indiana. He is multi talented he plays Banjo- Lead guitar - Bass- and steel. He had a Ear problem and after the opperation he lost most of his hearing in one ear. he has to use a hearing aid now. So yesterday he brought his steel to me to sell for him, This steel was built by Gary Rattenberry Cooksville Tenn. It has not been played over 20 hrs if that much because of his hearing problem. this is a super sounding steel it has a new changer design that gary used and it shure sound great. comes with a like new H.S.C..

he wants $1500.00 plus S/H/I this is a great buy all interested pickers I will send pic's by e-mail..
thanks Jack
Jon Zimmerman

A bump for Tenn.

Post by Jon Zimmerman »

Hey Jack, not to get off-topic, but wouldn't that be Cookeville, not Cooksville, Tenn. where Gary Rittenberry made this.. also home of the "Tennessee Walkers' horses... (and alot of family on my mother's side) :o You don't see these guitars up for sale very often. Might be just right for someone. JZ
Casey Lowmiller

Post by Casey Lowmiller »

Bump for a solid guitar from a great builder!!!
Jack Shrader Sr

e-mail pic's

I had some trouble on some of the e-mails I tried to send so if you ask for pic's and didn't get them try again . And I will send them again thanks Jack
Jack Shrader Sr

New Pic's of Steel

I polished and dusted the LaGarritt and took more Pic's of it it now looks new from 1-to-10 it is a
9.9 I'm Not just saying this .Like I said in the first post, I ask the owner and he said he had only played it at Home and never giged with it
and it had only about mayby 10 Hrs. if interested you should call Gary Rittenberry at Cookville Tn. and ask him how he built this Mdl and it being very Light in waight. this like a new Steel with a new H.S.C. for $1500.00. As you all know I was looking for a SD-10 awhile back but it was not available then. I have already got one or it would not be on here. thanks for looking and if you want to see the new pic's e-mail me ------Jack
Karen Lee Steenwijk

Post by Karen Lee Steenwijk »

Jack send me some picks please.

Ron
Daniel J. Cormier

Post by Daniel J. Cormier »

This a great guitar. Has a tone somewhere between an Emmons P/P and the early SKH Lagrande.Gray has very good customer support also.
Daniel J. Cormier
Rittenberry with Tone to the bone,profex or tubefex and what ever amp, hilton pedal, BJS bars. Email at kajunsteelman@yahoo.com.
Jack Shrader Sr

still a great buy like new at $1500.00

BTTT
Bill Dobkins

Re: LaGarritt SD-10 3&5 Black

Post by Bill Dobkins »

Jack Shrader Sr wrote:A nother guitar for sale this is a 2000 SD-10 with 3-pedals and 5 Knee levers Gary Rattenberry Built this Steel for a picker that lives in Edenburg Indiana. He is multi talented he plays Banjo- Lead guitar - Bass- and steel. He had a Ear problem and after the opperation he lost most of his hearing in one ear. he has to use a hearing aid now. So yesterday he brought his steel to me to sell for him, This steel was built by Gary Rattenberry Cooksville Tenn. It has not been played over 20 hrs if that much because of his hearing problem. this is a super sounding steel it has a new changer design that gary used and it shure sound great. comes with a like new H.S.C..

Photo's please......

he wants $1500.00 plus S/H/I this is a great buy all interested pickers I will send pic's by e-mail..
thanks Jack
Richard E. Lee

S10 Steel

Post by Richard E. Lee »

Hi Jack..can you send me some pics of the steel?.. I am interested especially if it is on a double frame..thanks..dick
Jack Shrader Sr

New Info On SD-10 LaGarritt

I have e-mail pic's to the ones that requested them One of the fellows wanted to know what the weight was of the steel it is 31.5 Lb's and the case is 20 Lb's total steel and case is 51.5 LB's somone is going to get a great steel thanks again Jack
Jack Shrader Sr

Still for sale this is like a new steel ONLY .
ONLY 31.5 LBS
Casey Lowmiller

Post by Casey Lowmiller »

LaGarritts are super nice!!! Ol' Gary Rittenberry really knows how to build them, not to mention that he offers great customer service.

If you want a flimsy & cheap sounding guitar...look somewhere else. If you want a sturdy, rich sounding guitar that is precision built, look no further. You can't go wrong with the LaGarritt.

Casey
Known Coast to Coast as
"The Man with The Plan"
Jack Shrader Sr

Still for sale someone is missing a good buy this is a great steel only weights 31.5 LBS case is 20.0 LBS
total 51.5 it does not move around when played mainly because it is on the double frams with pad.. $1500.00 plus S/H/I thanks will e-mail pic's if you want.
David Biggers

Post by David Biggers »

WOW! Beautiful GuitarImage
Still no promises but..........
Thanks for the pics.
Jack Shrader Sr

LaGarrett steel

this great steel is still for sale Jack