Bobbe Seymour, Herby Wallace, Wayne Bridge and...

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Lem Smith

Post by Lem Smith »

Mel, welcome to the Forum, and thanks for making the trip from Texas to come to the show last Saturday! It was really nice seeing you again.

Bobbe, you're right about Tommy Oliver. That was the first time that I had heard him play, and WOW!!! was I ever impressed. Great player, and super nice guy too. I'm looking forward to having Tommy back at our next show.

Herby, thank YOU for coming! While I understand the stroke my have slowed you down on the super-fast C6th playing, your E9th was second to none. You've still got touch AND tone, with room to spare!

Lem
Skip Cole

Post by Skip Cole »

Seems like i've spent the better part of my life apologizing for one thing or another , so i guess it'll come to no surprise that i'm sorry that i forgot to mention that i was also very glad to see Mr Odell Burgess too. Forgot to throw his name in there with all the other nice folks and super good pickers that i had the priviledge of seeing at the Tomm-big-bee Jam Session :D Hope to see yall at another pickin soon.

Skip
Doc Rickles

Fulton Show Att Skip Cole

Post by Doc Rickles »

Hey Skip,
Don't worry thats one of the three things that happens when you start getting old. I Forget what the other two are.
Appreciate you.
Doc
GFI Red and Black SD 10 3/4 Keyless, Fender Jazzmaster Head, Special Jensen 12" Speaker Cab, New Hilton Pedal, Epiphone ES 295,60th Aniv 52 Custom Shop Tele,Tacoma Chief CKK9C Koa Wood
Wonderful Wife who loves all this stuff.
"Steel Away and Pray Everyday."
Bobbe Seymour

Post by Bobbe Seymour »

Let's do it again this week!

Bobbe!
Tommy Oliver

Post by Tommy Oliver »

Thanks guys for the kind words I really appreciate it, I truly enjoyed the show, I only wish I could have stayed longer.

Lem : I will definitely be looking forward to next year .

Hey!! I agree with Bobbe

Thanks Again: Tommy
Tommy Oliver

Post by Tommy Oliver »

THIS WEEK OR NEXT WEEK