Bob McCormick new c.d. "SOMEWHERE IN TIME"

CDs, LPs, tapes, videos, tab, instruction, software
Bob McCormick

Bob McCormick new c.d. "SOMEWHERE IN TIME"

Post by Bob McCormick »

Hi members...I have just released my new c.d. "SOMEWHERE IN TIME." Some classics..(Danny Boy, San Francisco).. some 'original' swing (Twelve Bars O' Choklit', Skootin' Kross Town, Bob And Me, Bob's Boogie)..some original 'romantic' (Moon Over Maui,
'Cancoon', Final Front Tear, Where Is The Bluebird,
Behave While I'm Gone, Barbara Jean)..some time related (Sensual Sixties, SOMEWHERE IN TIME)..and finally, a great gospel song (Crumbs From The Table) written by my wife Barbara Jean Miller-McCormick and recorded by several top artists. For a sample go to:

www.etsga.org/etsga50.htm

I believe that you will find the 'sounds refreshing, and the reading on the liner amusing. There are 15 songs altogether. A check or money order for $15 is acceptable if you would like to order.. BOB McCORMICK.. P.O. BOX 58301..NASHVILLE,TN.
37205......THANKS..
BOB McCORMICK
Last edited by Bob McCormick on 7 Jun 2007 9:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bob McCormick

Somewhere In Time

Post by Bob McCormick »

I have been a fan of Bob McCormick even back when he had his band and played regularly in Las Vegas. I thought that I had heard the best but after listening to "Somewhere In Time", I realize that the 'best' was yet to come. I am really impressed!!
I know that it will be enjoyed by all of his 'picker' friends. It is one of the most unique CD's that I have heard in a long time.

Barbara Miller-McCormick
clive swindell

Post by clive swindell »

Hi Bob

Are the tracks available as well?
Carol Johnson

Post by Carol Johnson »

Very good cd...they don't get any better than this...shows good versatility.
b0b

Post by b0b »

I've heard this CD. There's some really fine steel playing on it. I especially enjoyed the original country jazz blues tune "Twelve Bars O Choclit" and Bob's arragement of the standard "(I left my Heart in) San Francisco".

Bob's earlier gospel CD is available from the forum catalog.
-𝕓𝕆𝕓- (admin) - Robert P. Lee - Recordings - Breathe - D6th - Video
Bob McCormick

Thanks

Post by Bob McCormick »

:D Thanks for the great replys concerning the c.d. "SOMEWHERE IN TIME." It is much appreciated.

Bob McCormick
Larry Petree

Bob's CD

Post by Larry Petree »

I have Bob's CD coming, and I am really looking forward to hearing it. I first met Bob in Vegas, and he was playing great steel. At that time he had a push/pull Emmons. I wonder if he did the CD with it? I hope so, as it had a great tone. Larry
Charles Tilley

This nees to go to top

Post by Charles Tilley »

Great CD Bob. This deserves a trip to top
Charles Tilley ,
Princeton, Texas
Charles Tilley

New URL for Bob's "12 Bars of Choklat"

Post by Charles Tilley »

I have changed the URL for what Bob is referring to.

Go to www.etsga.org/steelguitarplayers.htm for his song. etsga50 is not a good site anymore and will be shut down.
Charles Tilley ,
Princeton, Texas
Bob McCormick

Re: Bob McCormick new c.d. "SOMEWHERE IN TIME"

Post by Bob McCormick »

Bob McCormick wrote:Hi members...I have just released my new c.d. "SOMEWHERE IN TIME." Some classics..(Danny Boy, San Francisco).. some 'original' swing (Twelve Bars O' Choklit', Skootin' Kross Town, Bob And Me, Bob's Boogie)..some original 'romantic' (Moon Over Maui,
'Cancoon', Final Front Tear, Where Is The Bluebird,
Behave While I'm Gone, Barbara Jean)..some time related (Sensual Sixties, SOMEWHERE IN TIME)..and finally, a great gospel song (Crumbs From The Table) written by my wife Barbara Jean Miller-McCormick and recorded by several top artists. For a sample go to:

www.etsga.org/steelguitarplayers.htm
I believe that you will find the 'sounds refreshing, and the reading on the liner amusing. There are 15 songs altogether. A check or money order for $15 is acceptable if you would like to order.. BOB McCORMICK.. P.O. BOX 58301..NASHVILLE,TN.
37205......THANKS..
BOB McCORMICK