Peavey Session 500 (qty 3) fixer uppers

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Kurt Graber

Peavey Session 500 (qty 3) fixer uppers

Post by Kurt Graber »

Wow, thanks for the quick response. Sale Pending on all the amps.

UPDATE (here are the 2 that are left). I plugged them both in and they played with plenty of power. I'm still convinced they should be gone through because of age. The pots should be cleaned or replaced and looks like a knob is missing on one. Because of the price, these are "AS IS" I just want them gone. I Need the room!!!! Thanks...

I have 3 Session 500's that have logged a bunch of miles and they are average to rough looking. I have not turned them on in a couple of years and I know they could have issues like dirty pots, etc...Since the 112 has come out I never want to lift these things again. In other words if your into fixing them up give me $100 bucks each or make me a deal for all 3 and they are yours. The speakers should be good in all of them. I'm tired of looking at them!!
I really , really dont want to pack them up and ship them anywhere if possible. The shipping costs would ruin the deal anyway. I'm willing to meet someone within 100 miles or so...(316) 773-0948
I'll also take some pictures if there is any interest. looks like I can upload them here ,I'll do that later today.
Last edited by Kurt Graber on 4 May 2007 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jack Goodson

photos

Post by Jack Goodson »

Kurt: I would like to see the photos .....thanks jack
J. R. McClung

Post by J. R. McClung »

Kurt, I just sent you an email.
Kurt Graber

Post by Kurt Graber »

Sale Pending on all the amps
Louis Cecere

session 500