Steel outfit for sale

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Rick McDuffie

Steel outfit for sale

Post by Rick McDuffie »

I've decided to sell my personal steel outfit- I'm playing with two excellent bands, but it's all guitar and bass... no steel... so the time has come to say "adieu" to some nice gear.

I have a 1982 Marlen D10 PSG (8 & 5, all-pull, green in color), a Nashville 400 amp (with Peavey mod and cover), a Marlen steel seat, and a Goodrich 120 volume pedal (used very little, still in the original box). All this gear is in great functional and cosmetic shape, except the guitar has some bar dings between the necks and the seat has a couple of tears in the cushion.

Priced as follows:
$1750 for the Marlen guitar
$350 for the Nashville 400
$90 for the seat
$90 for the volume pedal

OR, I'll take $2000 cash (firm) for the whole outfit, plus shipping. This is a great opportunity for someone just starting to buy a whole PSG rig at a very reasonable "package" price.

I'd prefer to sell this as a package, but would not say "no" to anyone offering my asking price on the individual pieces.

If you'd like to see pictures of the Marlen, please email me.

Thanks!

Riok
Image[/img]
Don Poland

Re: Steel outfit for sale

Post by Don Poland »

Rick McDuffie wrote:........I have a 1982 Marlen D10 PSG (8 & 5, all-pull, green in color),.......
Did you say "green"?? :shock:

Heck of a deal for someone just starting out!!! I bet this don't last very long before someone snatches it up.
Dave Todd

Post by Dave Todd »

Drool......

I wish this was 2 months from now.....

Drool........
Randy Gilliam

Vol Pedal

Post by Randy Gilliam »

I will take vol pedal if it Is available Thanks email me for Payment thanks Randy.Gilliam
Rick McDuffie

Post by Rick McDuffie »

I'd like to give this gear a fair chance to sell as a package. If that doesn't happen within 3-4 days, I'll be happy to honor the first responders on the individual pieces.

Folks, don't confuse this changer with the old Marlen pull-release changer that gets mixed reviews here... this is Leonard's ALL-PULL guitar and it's as good as ANYBODY'S- and then some.

Rick
Randy Gilliam

Guitar

Post by Randy Gilliam »

This is a Bargain . Great lookin Steel.Good luck with sale. Randy :lol:
Ray Walker

Post by Ray Walker »

This is a great sounding and great playing steel. I know because I have played it. Would run over to the shop today and buy it but the timing isn't right...and whoever gets the deal will get a sweetheart of a steel rig complete with all th fixin's. You can count on good stuff from a great and honest guy.

Ray Walker
Joey Gaskins

TTT

Post by Joey Gaskins »

Lets give rick a bump to the top. I've bought from Rick before and it's a pleasure to do business with someone who appreciates you as a customer.
Rick McDuffie

Post by Rick McDuffie »

Aw, you guys are embarassing me :oops:
Bill Ford

Post by Bill Ford »

I have Mr. Lenard's all pull changer in my S12...No problems at all.

BF
Bill Ford S12 CLR, S12 Lamar keyless, Misc amps&toys Sharp Covers
Steeling for Jesus now!!!
Hal Higgins

Post by Hal Higgins »

Bump it TTT.........
HAL...Excel D-10 w/ 8 & 5. SteelSeat.com w/back,SteelSeat.com Pedal Board on Legs with Quilter Tone Block 200 amp, Boss GE 7, Boss DD 3, Boss RV 6, Boss RT-20 Hilton Expression Pedal, Evans Cabinet with 4 ohm Eminence 15" speaker. BJS birthstone bar, Powder coated Tone bar by Michael Hillman. Dunlop Coated finger picks and Zookies L30 thumb picks.
Matt Cordano

Re: Steel outfit for sale

Post by Matt Cordano »

Hi Rick,
I've been muscling my way around an old Sho Bud Maverick for a few years, and it's time for me to upgrade to some nicer equipment. I'd like to take you up on this offer if it's still available.
Matt Cordano
Rick McDuffie

Post by Rick McDuffie »

This stuff is sold. Please close this thread. Thanks!

Rick