The Cancer Fight Is Over

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Stephan Miller

Post by Stephan Miller »

Ernie, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm keeping a good thought for you and your family.

--Steve
George Brown

Post by George Brown »

Ernie,
Please know that you, and your wife are in our prayers, an thoughts. I'm sure that God will provide you with the strength to get through your great loss. Remember, like the old song says, Farther Along, we'll understand.
George, and Sue...
Tom Quinn

Post by Tom Quinn »

God bless you and your family Ernie. You are one of the great guys around here. I'm sure your son was one too. Life is forever, I'm sure he is fine, and I hope you will be soon as well.
Bernie Gonyea

Post by Bernie Gonyea »

Dear Ernie and your wife: May the good LORD be with you both during this most difficult time.My wife and I know what it is to lose a son; Our little first born was 3 and a half, when our heavenly father called him. You both are certainly in our prayers; May he rest, in peace.May The Lord be with the Pollock Family, today and always..Bernie
2007 Zum S-10; 1967 Sho-Bud [ D-10 ]; 85 S-10 Sierra; 1953 Multi-Kord [ 6 String- 4 pedals ] A Sho-Bro six String Resonator Guitar; Nashville 112 Amp; hilton Vol. Pedal
Thom Beeman

Post by Thom Beeman »

Ernie, from a fellow Frostburger our prayers are going out for you and your wife for peace of heart and mind.
We lost a son and daughter, and the pain is great, but we are thankful for having them for the time they were here. Remember the happy times and the joy he brought into your lives. God Bless you both. Thom
jerry harkins

Post by jerry harkins »

My prayers and thoughts are with you.
wish I could do more.

Jerry
Paul King

son

Post by Paul King »

Ernie, I am sorry to hear of the loss of your son. It seems there is so much cancer today. May the Good Lord comfort you and your family during the days ahead.
David Collins

Post by David Collins »

My prayers are with you and your family. I'm so sorry.
David Collins
www.chjoyce.com
Ernie Pollock

Thanks going back to all of you

Post by Ernie Pollock »

To all my steel friends for your kindness at this time, it is just so appreciated. My Son was a wonderful singer, lead guitar and bass guitar player. I started him in the 3rd grade and when he was in his early teens he would play shows with my band at the time. He love country music and Wille Nelson, and did a great impression of Willie. I have many CD's that he made of gospel music and other music also. I have tracks with the background & just his vocals that I often play along with. Many of our old favorites, so I will still be able to play the C6th things he liked so much, like Georgia, Lord I Hope This Day Is Good, Lifes Railway to Heaven, Blue Eyes Cryiny in the Rain & many others.
My prayer here is that none of you ever have to experience this kind of thing & hope all your children outlive you. May God Bless You All.

Your friend

Ernie Pollock
Howard Tate

Post by Howard Tate »

So sorry Ernie. I lost my youngest son eleven years ago, I still think of him a lot but the memories of his suffering has mostly been replaced by the good memories of his childhood, and there is peace in that. I'll be thinking of you and your family, bless you all.
Randy (Fuzzy) Whitener

Post by Randy (Fuzzy) Whitener »

Ernie, you and your family are in my prayers.
Fuzzy
Dennis Olearchik

Post by Dennis Olearchik »

Prayers to you & your family.
Michael Strauss

Post by Michael Strauss »

Ernie,

I am sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
Carter S-12U, Sho-Bud LGD (80's), Fender Jazz King, Korg Pandora Toneworks PX4D, Modulus Q6, Ampeg B5R, Lapstick Travel Guitar mod to lapsteel
Dave Mudgett

Post by Dave Mudgett »

So sorry to hear this, Ernie. My sincere condolences to you and your family.
Reggie Duncan

Post by Reggie Duncan »

My prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. May God Bless..
Jimmie Martin

son

Post by Jimmie Martin »

i'm praying for you my friend. i lost a 17 year old daughter in 1991 at the hands of a murderer. they say that time heals all wounds but 16 years hasn't done it. just knowing where she is helps. i'll see her again. sorry about your loss.
James Morehead

Post by James Morehead »

Ernie, I can relate. :(
Joe Harwell

For the days ahead

Post by Joe Harwell »

Dear Mr. Ernie-

This thread just sort of jumped out and touched my heart this morning with a sense of urgency to send some prayers up for you and your family.

I know the Lord has helped me thru times like these.

And that's my prayer for you, my friend. I really believe the Lord is going to do something special for you, not necessarily because of our prayers, but because He deeply desires, too.

Peace to your broken heart, Brother.
Joe in LA

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak & the strong; because, someday in life you will have been all of these".