Video postings

Steel guitar web sites, videos and recordings on the Internet

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Jerry L Miller

Post by Jerry L Miller »

:D i love the videos i record the audit to cassett then to my computer. i am always looking at your site to see if there any new ones
jerry :D
Rick Nicklas

Post by Rick Nicklas »

Bill, I just love your posts of the UTube videos .. Up until yesterday I had to wait for about an hour for each one to download because of dial-up. Yesterday we got something called WildBlue and now I only have to wait for 5 seconds and they are off and rolling with no stops. Please don't think these guys are not appreciating what you are doing. I know when we have our monthly steel meetings, everyone with a computer talks about them. Thank you a million times over.... Rick Nicklas
Henning Kock

Post by Henning Kock »

April 9 2007,
Hello Bill,
My steel playing friends and I like the videos very much. Maybe you could find more by Lloyd Green :-)
Thank you for your work.
Kind regards,
Henning
pedal steel guitar:
www.steelguitardanmark.dk
-
Playing on YouTube: Search on my name and pedal steel guitar
-
piano & keyboard:
www.henning-kock.dk
-
ZumSteel Stage One 3F 4K. Year 2018
graham rodger

Post by graham rodger »

YES YES YES BILL....Your videos are fabulous!!Please be assured that a lot of people are benefitting from your wealth of having and sharing these videos,Thanks from the UK!!I'll probably never get to a steel convention in my life,but your videos get me there,if you understand..THANKYOU :)
Jerry Mason

Video postings

Post by Jerry Mason »

Bill, Thanks for your contribution to steel guitar! I check "Steel On The Web" each time I log onto the forum. This is a great way to honor some of the great steelers that have passed on and give the newer guys a chance to see some of these greats. Some that come to mind; Speedy West, Jimmy Day, Jimmy Crawford, Jeff Newman, Hal Rugg, Curly Chaulker, The list goes on... Keep up the great work!
Ronnie Sellers

Post by Ronnie Sellers »

Hey Bill"
I love the videos, keep up the good work.
I just wished i had access to this kind of stuff years ago.
One more thing" I know it takes up alot of your time,
and i know the guys and gals on here really thank you for that.
Everybody give Bill a big hand ! :D :D :D :D
Ron Elliott

Many Thanks !

Post by Ron Elliott »

Bill, this such a great thing you are doing. I like to watch all the steel players, I can't speak for any other of the steel players,...but for myself to you, a world of appreciation and many thanks for the work you are doing. Thanks again ! Ron
Bernie Gonyea

Bill's Videos/ Spectacular Showings

Post by Bernie Gonyea »

[b
Bill; you are doing a great job; so many of them bring back lots of memories to all; especially we older folks living in Steel Guitar Paradise, now that we're retired. My spouse becomes very irratated when I spend several hours a day, watching your Clips & Videos. At least I'm not in her hair.
Keep up the great job, Bill; what you do is worth-while to each and every-one of us forumites, I truly believe. And I, too, am looking forward to seeing a video of our beloved Jeff Newman.. Thanks a Million..Bernie[/b]
2007 Zum S-10; 1967 Sho-Bud [ D-10 ]; 85 S-10 Sierra; 1953 Multi-Kord [ 6 String- 4 pedals ] A Sho-Bro six String Resonator Guitar; Nashville 112 Amp; hilton Vol. Pedal
Sonny Priddy

Great

Post by Sonny Priddy »

Bill They Are Great Keep Up The good work. SONNY & MELVA.
Anne Giroux

Post by Anne Giroux »

I really love and appreciate the videos and all your work involved. However thank you doesn't seem to say enough for the enjoyment you brought to us all. We are truly grateful. Merci mille fois.
Anne
John Lacey

Post by John Lacey »

Just as the forum has revolutionized the way steelers communicate, the Utube presentations take it to the next level of pleasure and appreciation. We're able to see and hear stuff a lot of us would have never been able to enjoy. Thanks muchly, Bill.
CrowBear Schmitt

Post by CrowBear Schmitt »

Jes like the lil' Lady said Bill " Merci Mille Fois "
Larry Hutchison

Post by Larry Hutchison »

Bill, I look forward everytime I log on to the forum for new videos. Thanks for all your work.

Respectfully
Larry Hutchison
Peoria, Illinois
Larry Hutchison, Marlen D-10 8 x 7, Peavey Sessions 500(2) and Peavey Nashville 400
Jimmy Duvall

Post by Jimmy Duvall »

Bill , I love them ! and so do the people I share them with .They think it's wonderfull the way pedal steel guitar players help one another .
Leon Campbell

videos

Post by Leon Campbell »

Hi Bill, Yes, I Love the videos. That is the first thang I look for when I get on the Forum. Thank you for them and please keep them coming. Thank for your hard work, and your a great steel player your self. Leon
Bernie Gonyea

Bill's Video Postings

Post by Bernie Gonyea »

:lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

Hey Bill: I know I've said it many times, and I still believe it; Your Postings are a very vital part of this SGF; I look each day for a new video; we enjoy them a great deal, and yes, they are worth while; Thanks, Bill for all the work & effort you put into the postings; please don't stop...Bernie :P
2007 Zum S-10; 1967 Sho-Bud [ D-10 ]; 85 S-10 Sierra; 1953 Multi-Kord [ 6 String- 4 pedals ] A Sho-Bro six String Resonator Guitar; Nashville 112 Amp; hilton Vol. Pedal
Charles Curtis

Post by Charles Curtis »

I enjoy these immensely and play them a lot; yes I really appreciate your work. Thank you, sir.
Curt Eversole

Post by Curt Eversole »

Bill
I don't think you'll ever know for sure how much the video's are enjoyed but I can assure you that they're a big encouragement to a back-room picker like myself. Just keep up the good work. Curt
Jody Cameron

Post by Jody Cameron »

I really enjoy the clips, Bill! Thank You...JC
Bill Ferguson

Post by Bill Ferguson »

Thanks for the replys guys. I have been busy with some other projects (honey do list). I will try and get some more video from the Knoxville shows posted soon.
Stay tuned.
Bill Ferguson
bferguson9@aol.com
AUTHORIZED George L's, Goodrich, Telonics and Peavey Dealer: I have 2 steels and several amps. My current rig of choice is 1993 Emmons LeGrande w/ 108 pups (Jack Strayhorn built for me), Goodrich OMNI Volume Pedal, George L's cables, Goodrich Baby Bloomer and Peavey Nashville 112. Can't get much sweeter.
Al Marcus

Post by Al Marcus »

Bill-Keep up the good work. Am enjoying the videos. Thanks....al.:):)
Michigan (MSGC)Christmas Dinner and Jam on my 80th Birthday.

My Email.. almarcus@cmedic.net
My Website..... www.cmedic.net/~almarcus
Mark White

Post by Mark White »

Bill, I check every day to see if there is anything new that you've posted. Thanks for all the great videos!
John Jeffries

Post by John Jeffries »

This forum has been a great inspiration to me, and the vidios have been a big part of it! There is very little steel guitar bieng played "live" in my area, and for me to be able to both hear and see these great players perform live is almost unbelievable! This forum is in no small part responsible for my decision to purchase my steel (Carter Starter), and "get to it". I've played in country & bluegrass bands for years, and I've always loved the steel, and it's been through this forum, its members, and thier posting, links, and helpful responses, (including these great vidios) that has enabled me to get started on the right track and has motivated me to keep at it. Much appreciated, & keep 'em comin'!!
Don Sulesky

Post by Don Sulesky »

Bill
I look forward to watching as many as I can.
Thanks so much for sharing them with all of us.
Don
Larry Strawn

Post by Larry Strawn »

Yes Bill,
Please continue to post these vidios, love em! :D

Thanks for your time and effort to do this.

Larry
Carter SD/10, 4&5 Hilton Pedal, Peavey Sessions 400, Peavey Renown 400, Home Grown Eff/Rack
"ROCKIN COUNTRY"