Sixth Annual Dairy Jam

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Marilyn Myers

Sixth Annual Dairy Jam

Post by Marilyn Myers »

We had a great time in Wisconsin Rapids. This is our 3rd time attending and it was sure fun. We are so richly blessed to have the great Don Helms on the same show and Joe Wright is such an entertainer. We were all treated so special by everyone, especially Sue and Craig and all the musicians, we love you all. Danny and the "Banana Bar" were a big hit with the crowd. My, my, what will they think of next????
MarilynImage
Rob Parker

Post by Rob Parker »

ROB PARKER

Posted 20 Mar 2007 8:43 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just returned from the Dairy Jam in Wisconsin Rapids,Wisconsin..
Such a great time, and a great show..The great Don Helms and I travelled together..that in itself was a treat and a great show...he is a class act, and a walking history book of information, and country music history.
All the artists played great, and brought to the fans, and supporters,a very entertaining show..and the staff band was superb..backing up the artists with, no rehearsal,nor run-throughs..thanks guys..looking forward to working with you again sometime..The sound crew did an outstanding job of making us all sound better..kudos to all of you..and and thank you Michael Cutsforth, for your expertise, and knowlege, and for putting together this sound crew. Outstanding job....
My thanks ,and appreciation to the officers, staff, and volunteers,who worked long and hard to present this show to the audience...and my deepest thanks to the fans and supporters who came and showed their support..without them we would have been,as Merle Haggard sings," just playing for the band"...
I want to thank each of you, on behalf on Don and I, for your courtesies, your help and support..Thank you again for the invite, and I hope to be invited back..
RP...'come on in'...

Rob Parker

Post by Rob Parker »

Double post..Sorry...RP...'come on in'...
Last edited by Rob Parker on 21 Mar 2007 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Craig A Davidson

Post by Craig A Davidson »

Rob it was a pleasure having you guys up here with us. You are welcome anytime as well as anybody else that has been here. if we don't have room, we'll make room.
Michael Cutsforth

Post by Michael Cutsforth »

I'm trying to find the Steel Guitar Forum. Can anyone tell me where it is?
Thanks,
Michael
Jory Simmons

Post by Jory Simmons »

Michael....????? hugh??????
Jory Simmons
Danny Hullihen

Wisconsin Steel Show

Post by Danny Hullihen »

I also want to thank Rob Parker for singing a couple of songs with us. As always, he did a great job!
Mark Wayne

Post by Mark Wayne »

Jory Simmons

Pix from Dairy Jam

Post by Jory Simmons »

ImageImageImage
Jory Simmons
Michael Cutsforth

Post by Michael Cutsforth »

Yeah, you know....It's the place where steel players get online and talk about upcoming events, equipment, blah, blah, blah...

Come on guys, help me out.
Danny Hullihen

Post by Danny Hullihen »

Hey Michael, you've found it! If you want to see what other catagories are available, go to the top of the page here and click on "The Steel Guitar Forum" logo and you can choose from many different threads. Hope this helps....