Love My New Mullen

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

David Arel

Love My New Mullen

Post by David Arel »

Hello Steelers, I guess I'd like to say a little on my New Mullen RP SD10, This guitar looks like a million, plays great,tone to the bone, and I'd like to thank Mike Mantey from Mullen for such a Great Guitar,and the service he gave me, kept me up to date on everything, I'm very happy, I played a Carter Starter for about 14 months,I liked that guitar,(very good for beginners). lots of practice, hard work, and it was time to move up, And very glad I did, going to a Pro-Model was like moving from my first 6 string , to my Les Paul. well happy picking,

David Arel
Mullen RP SD10
Hilton VP&DS
Pat Carlson

Post by Pat Carlson »

Congrats on your new guitar David. :) When I first test drove the Royal Precision at the ISG convention in St. Louis, I knew I had to get one! Happy Pickin :)
The Lone Prairie Steeler Pat
Ray Walker

Post by Ray Walker »

And you're going to continue to love it :D

Congrats!!!!

Ray Walker
D-10 Mullen
David Arel

Post by David Arel »

Thanks Guys, It sure is nice, playing this steel, Dave
William Peters

Congrats on the Mullen

Post by William Peters »

David,

I have had my RP for almost 3 years now, and its been perfect. The few times that I thought it was not, it turned out that the problem was me, and not the axe. Del Mullen is a tremendous craftsman, thats for sure!

Enjoy :)
Bill

Mullen RP SD12U, Carvin SX200C
Tim Sergent

Post by Tim Sergent »

David,
If you were playing a "starter" guitar then you're not gonna believe how much your playing is going to improve! You've got all the guitar you will ever need for the rest of your life.....unless of course you like your RP so well that you wind up ordering a new G2 before too long!....I can't wait to get mine.

Del, Mike, Shaun and Dixie delivered my Mullen to me in Denver when we were filming Dierks Bentley's Live DVD.....which comes out at the end of this month!...(shameless plug!).....I set it up at soundcheck and Del twisted a screw or two for me and straight to tape we went....brand new pedal setup and all. It felt like I had been playing that guitar for years. I have a different one now than the one I was playing on the DVD...(color preferrence)...but it plays exactly like the first one I had. It's nice to know that when you order a new Mullen that you're gonna get what you'd expect. No surprises in playing differences or tonal differences at all. At least not on my first two. I bet my new G2 will be even better.

My hats off to Del and everyone at Mullen for building and standing behind an awesome machine.

David let us know how you're doing with your new Mullen from time to time.

Take care everybody,

Tim
Calvin Walley

Post by Calvin Walley »

welcome to the Mullen family

you just GOTTA LOVE A MULLEN
proud parent of a sailor

Mullen SD-10 /nashville 400
gotta love a Mullen!!!

Guitars that i have owned in order are :
Mullen SD-10,Simmons SD-10,Mullen SD-10,Zum stage one,Carter starter,
Sho-Bud Mavrick
Robert Thomas

Post by Robert Thomas »

I played a Sho-bud Professional D-!0 8+4 for 27 years that I purchased new in 1972. In 1999 I received my brand new HWP Mullen D-10 8+4 which I have been playing since and I have to say that I could never be more pleased. Del Mullen builds a fantastic product that will far outlast me and I am only 73.