Steve Piticco???

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Sonny Jenkins

Steve Piticco???

Post by Sonny Jenkins »

Does anyone know if Steve is coming to Dallas this year? He is that red hot tele player from Canada,,he is with the Brian Sklar Group sometimes,,,and sometimes there as a solo,,helping out and playing in the various rooms,,,,,
Billy Murdoch

Post by Billy Murdoch »

I saw Steve two years ago,tremendous player.
I hope he is there this year.
Billy
Dave Flanagan

Post by Dave Flanagan »

Billy your right' Steve was in St. Louis last year at the steel show and he is a monster on that tele. It would be great if he's at Dallas
Jim Saunders

Steve Pitico

Post by Jim Saunders »

You are right there. One great player. Seems like a nice human being too. He was in Dallas last year and, hopefully, he'll be back.
Steve Piticco

Post by Steve Piticco »

Thank you for the kindest words, guys; *<(:-o}-<,

So far, I don't think I will be in Dallas but I certainly will
miss every one there and all of the great jammin' with you Steelers :) I appeciate all of the different styles of players and great, unique personallities of the folks that play such an
involved , sweet instrument!! I will miss pickin' with Mike Sigler,
who always gives me a work-out :) & of course my good friend, Al Brisco & Kimbo & Mike Brown and Scotty, John & Ann... I
love hangin' out with all of you guys!!

My wife Spike & I wrote off my van today as a poor late 70's year old man ran a red light and we hit each other at 55
miles an hour. Can you guys help us pray for this man as he
is not doing well at all. It may be his fault but we all make
mistakes and he deserves to get well and live out the rest of his life :-)

Spike is ok although she is a little shook up and slow moving right now and I have about 14 stitches in my right-hand-pinky finger & a few stitches in my left elbow.

We were on our way to a surprize birthday party for Norm Post, a good friend of 75 years young, who has been playing & singing Country Music since he was a kid :)

Take care, All! And please have a great time in Dallas!
Steve Piticco.
http://www.myspace.com/StevePiticco
http://www3.sympatico.ca/spiticco/

"Imitation" Steel-Tele-Picker" with a Goodrich volume pedal!!!

ps... Hi Ollie G. :-)
Jody Sanders

Post by Jody Sanders »

Hi Steve. Sure am sorry to hear of your accident. Thankfully, you and your bride are OK. I will say a prayer for the old gentleman, and I will also thank GOD for sparing you and your bride from serious injury. Best Regards, Jody. (Dallas Show MC).
Mike Sigler

Post by Mike Sigler »

Steve
I will miss not picking with you my friend, You are for sure the cream of the crop... No Doubt my favorite picker in the world..
I love working with you every chance i get... I hope everyone in the accident will turn out ok! I sure will be praying for you, your wife, and the other fellow.... I look forward to seeing you in St. Louis.. God only made a few good pickn' hands and you have been blessed with two of them..
All My very best to you!
Mike Sigler
Joey Ace

Post by Joey Ace »

We'll miss you Steve.
Fred Shannon

Post by Fred Shannon »

Well, they replaced Jory with JD, but there'll be no replacing the best tele player in the world. Steve, sorry for the accident and hope the old gent recovers and spends the rest of his life in good health. Thanking the Good Lord for the deliverance of you and Spike, nearly unscathed, from a horrendous crash. Maybe we can plan on having you back next year.

Phred
Dean Batye

get well

Post by Dean Batye »

Hey Steve,sorry to hear about Spike and you I wish you a fast recovery, I know you will miss playing.
I hope the oldtimer get"s well .Prays go out for all of you. Your friend.
Dean Batye
Concord,Ca
Sonny Jenkins

Post by Sonny Jenkins »

Steve,,,sooooo sorry to hear of such misfortune,,,yes,,you are ALL in our prayers,,(take care of that pickin' hand!!). You have become one of the highlights of the Dallas show that we ALL look forward to. Take care and try to make it next year,,,please.
Bob Taillefer

Speedy recovery

Post by Bob Taillefer »

Dear Steve,

Wishing you a speedy recovery. The sooner you get back to your hot pickin' the better. Please send my regards to Spike! Bob
Lonnie Portwood

Post by Lonnie Portwood »

Hi Steve! Sorry you won't be able to come to Texas, but we're glad you escaped serious injuries in the accident. This will be my first trip to the Texas show and it would have been great to see you again. God bless you and Spike. Lonnie Portwood, (from the "Fulawka" room)
Music is probably the most "spiritual of mankinds emotions, and when practised with a pure heart, can lead one into the presence of God, who invented it. Lonnie Portwood
Glenn Koehler

Steve, Hope you all are ok !

Post by Glenn Koehler »

Hi Steve, sorry to here about the accident, hope you and Spike are doing ok. And the other gentleman from other car get better.

Glenn