RONNIE'S STEEL GUITAR JAM 2007

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Wayne Smith

RONNIE'S STEEL GUITAR JAM 2007

Post by Wayne Smith »

Ronnie Neighbors Steel Guitar Jam will be Wednesday March the 7th at 625 Albert Pike, Hot Springs, Arkansas. It will begin at 7PM until about 10PM. The following is a list of Artist who will be playing that Evening:
JOHN HUGHEY
RUSS HICKS
HERBY WALLACE
JOE WRIGHT
AND RONNIE NEIGHBORS
There will be a great backup band for this event.
If you are anywhere near Hot Springs or would like to swing by there on your way to the Dallas show, it would be well worth your time to attend this Steel Jam.
If you need further assistance, call Ronnie at 501.623.5028.
It will be great music and fellowship all evening.
Rob Parker

Post by Rob Parker »

Looking forward to the jam..always lots of fun and great music..I missed the one last year, as I was in Dallas doing some gospel concerts..See you there Mr. Smyfth..
RP...'come on in'...
Wayne Smith

Post by Wayne Smith »

Hello Rob. Sure am glad you will be at Ronnie's this year. You were really missed last year. I will see you in Dallas. Have a great time.
David Young

Ronnie's Steel Guitar Jam 2007

Post by David Young »

Good morning Brothers Rob & Wayne,

I know it will be agreat time at Ronnie's this year. That line up of players looks like the jam will be smokin' hot, wish I could be there! Say hello to Buck & Mitzi and all our other friends that will be there. Have a great time and a safe trip to Big D as well.

David
Hello to all my steel guitar playing friends. You are in my prayers as you travel to all the shows. I'll see you when I can. Rev. David L. Young / 2007 Martin D-41 Special, 1999 Tacoma DM-9, 2012 Bourgeois Cocobolo back and sides with an Adirondack Spruce top.
pdl20

Ronnies show

Post by pdl20 »

Sorry i will miss it this year,as it worked out i have a band rehearsel that night and i sure gonna miss some good picken. :cry: