A BAMA JAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Ricky Cottle

A BAMA JAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ricky Cottle »

Will be having a steel pickin' on saturday February 24th at the "Music Hall" in Prattville from 10:00am until 5:00pm. Come and enjoy some good pickin' and great fellowship!!! All are welcome. Musicians bring your instruments and share your talent. This is an informal meet. Singers are also welcome.
We will be taking donations for the ASGA. You may also renew your ASGA membership at this time if you have not done so. We will also be seeking new members into the ASGA.
The music Hall is located in the Prattville Square Shopping Center next to Foster Drug. Take I-65 to the 2nd Prattville exit(181). Go west on 14 for approximately 3 miles to the red light.
This ist the intersection of N.Memorial Drive(US31). Go straight across the street into the shopping center. Follow around to the Music Hall.
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!
Bill Cook

Post by Bill Cook »

This one will be a load of fun!!!!!!! Ya'll come!!
Tyler Hall

Bama Jam

Post by Tyler Hall »

I don't believe it... but, I just may make this one. We'll be done with this trip in a few days. I may have to bring the old Emmons and let it hear what some good players can do. I'm looking forward to it. I'll try to bring some warm weather back with me from South Texas too. See ya'll later.
Doc Rickles

HeY Tyler

Post by Doc Rickles »

Hi Kid ,
Just got back from Branson, just got my computer back and back on line. Hope to see you in Prattville. Stayed at Branson Landing ate at all the restuarants and had a ball. Sorrry to have missed you there.
Doc
GFI Red and Black SD 10 3/4 Keyless, Fender Jazzmaster Head, Special Jensen 12" Speaker Cab, New Hilton Pedal, Epiphone ES 295,60th Aniv 52 Custom Shop Tele,Tacoma Chief CKK9C Koa Wood
Wonderful Wife who loves all this stuff.
"Steel Away and Pray Everyday."
Jeremy Drawbaugh

CANT MAKE IT

Post by Jeremy Drawbaugh »

SOUNDS LIKE FUN GUYS. I WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS ONE CAUSE I HAVE TO WORK. BUT MAYBE NEXT TIME. YA'LL HAVE PICKIN GOOD TIME. :lol:
JDAWG
MULLEN G2 D-10 8X7
QUILTER 202 combo TT12
BOSS DD-3 BOSS CHORUS EFFECT
NEUBAR REVERB
NASHVILLE 112/400
TELONICS VOLUME PEDAL
STEELER'S CHOICE PAK-A-SEAT
Ernest Cawby

jam

Post by Ernest Cawby »

Ricky wrong date it is the same time as the show in Bluntstown see you next time.
:(
ernie
Ricky Cottle

Bama.........Jama

Post by Ricky Cottle »

Hey Tyler and Doc :)
Glad you're going to make it. Looking forward to seeing you there. Jeremy and Ernie, :( I'm sorry you can't make it. Maybe next time! I didn,t realize that Blountstown was also having a show when I planned this one. Sorry for the blunder. :oops:
Ricky Cottle

ABOUT DAT BISHOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ricky Cottle »

Has anyone seen the "Bishop" lately? Heard they was talking about dat DUDE on t.v. the other day. I sure hope he shows up for this pickin' party. Reckon' dayz a bounty on hiz haid??
Bill Simmons

SWAP MEET TOO!

Post by Bill Simmons »

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Prattville, Alabama this Saturday for the fun steel guitar jam!! Also, bring ALL your musical equipment you'd like to SWAP & SELL!

I'm bringing a great Nashville 1000 amp; a '335' electric style guitar; Cort bass guitar with new gig bag and Fender Bass amp; Digitech effects unit and more all in like new condition for the swap meet!

The STEEL JAM and SWAP MEET location is really just minutes off I-65 in Prattville -- north of Montgomery...IF you need further directions, contact the 'ledgend' Ricky Cottle!!