COPSGC MEETING 24th

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Bob Belcher

COPSGC MEETING 24th

Post by Bob Belcher »

:D Remember everyone, this is a short month and the meeting will be held at Tuttle Roundup Club. Seminars will be prior to meeting...ALL ARE INVITED AS USUAL! For more informaton go to our site at www.copsgc.com SO as usual need to have an idea of who is attending this one...keep on slidin
Dekley S10
J. R. McClung

Huh?

Post by J. R. McClung »

Hmmmm......seems like the short month should hasten the arrival of next months meeting.
Lorren White

Post by Lorren White »

Bob, it looks like I can make this one. Sounds like I missed a good meeting last month.
Gerald Cook

Post by Gerald Cook »

I'll be there as well......I've got the sound system!! :D Bob, we might want to remind all the members and anyone wanting to join that as of January this year, membership dues ($25.00) are now due! These dues are what keeps the club going and the building rented. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Bob Belcher

Post by Bob Belcher »

next saturday...next saturday...next saturday!!! Nedd a little response here to plan this ya'll...just because dues are due no need not to show up and enjoy yourself, besides our knee-breaker won't be able to attend from chicago this meeting anyway! 8) So if you are coming we need to know. We should have some excellent singers and musicians in the "band" as well. Bob
Dekley S10
J. R. McClung

Sign me up.....

Post by J. R. McClung »

Bob,

Save a spot for me if you don't mind me leaving by 1500hrs. for a gig.

And maybe even reserve me a table to sell some stuff. I have an extra BW 1501-4 that I guess I might as well bring to swap off. If I remember, I'll throw some SHO-BUD parts in the truck, too.

See you there..........Joel

Bob Belcher

Post by Bob Belcher »

OK, got ya covered so far...by the way Joel, ya might bring in those Sho-Bud parts by the pound, that's how James usually buys them!...HA! :lol: Ought to be a good meeting ya'll, springtime finally...and NO SNOW EXPECTED THIS TIME! We may have a few "visitors" from out of state, don't know yet. And Mr Gene, don't over do it but if you can get someone to load it for ya we'll be glad to unload/reload for you partner...if not, enjoy the music and kick back (bring a clipboard to critique us...or throw if it's that bad...HA!) See ya'll Saturday!
Dekley S10
Gerald Cook

Post by Gerald Cook »

Not intending on putting any pressure on anybody, but tentively the one and only [i]"Mr. Smooth" [/i](Jerry Horner) will be here Saturday!! Jerry, don't let the weather be an excuse this time ,although it's suppose to rain just a little Saturday morning but they promise it will be cleared out by mid-morning. We've been "missin' ya man" :lol: Hopefully I will be getting over my "pink-eye(s) by Saturday. Never had it in my life but got the double whammy this time. :(
Jerry Horner

Post by Jerry Horner »

Gerald,

I'm really sorry but my employer, Tahlequah Plubic Schools, have put me on a trip this weekend hauling a bus load of students to a meet. It means a good chunck of change in my pocket which I sure can use.

It's probably going to be after school is out before I can be there again.

Have a great time.

Jerry
Gerald Cook

Post by Gerald Cook »

Well Jerry, I guess we'll let you get away with it this time. We're sure gonna miss ya brother.