D2F "Designed 2 Fit" Products

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Tom Palmer

Post by Tom Palmer »

Bump
Dick Sexton

D2F Nashville 1000 cover

Post by Dick Sexton »

Received the cover I ordered for my NV1000 yesterday. Quality material and outstanding workmanship, received in two days of payment. American made and great service. Just doesn't get any better then this, IMO. :D Wish I'd had one for my PV LTD 400, it would look new too. Thank you, Tom. DS
Tom Palmer

Post by Tom Palmer »

I will be taking some stock to Mesa. If there is anything in particular that you need, please let me know. - Tom Palmer
Tom Palmer

Post by Tom Palmer »

Thanks to all who stopped by my booth at Mesa. I always enjoy meeting Forum members and seeing how much different they look from what I imagined they would look like.
John McClung

Post by John McClung »

Tom makes great covers, Forumites, and is a super nice guy, with a great way of doing business.

On top of that, he held daily drawings in Mesa for free covers, and I won one! Thanks so much, Tom, and it was great getting to know you. I'm really looking forward to my Mullen D-12 cover, getting a blankey for it has been high on my list for months now.
E9 INSTRUCTION
▪️ If you want to have an ongoing discussion, please email me, don't use the Forum messaging which I detest! steelguitarlessons@earthlink.net
Tom Palmer

Post by Tom Palmer »

John - Thank you for your nice comments. Your cover will be shipped tomorrow. Please let me know when it arrives. - Tom
Don Discher

cover

Post by Don Discher »

Got my cover today for my Carter D 10 and once again the cover fits like a glove,great stuff Tom,thanks.
John McClung

Post by John McClung »

My Mullen's D-12 cover arrived last week, fits like a glove, provides great functional and great looking protection. Looks MUCH better than the beach towel I had been using, ha. Highly recommended! And Tom is just a super guy to do business with.
E9 INSTRUCTION
▪️ If you want to have an ongoing discussion, please email me, don't use the Forum messaging which I detest! steelguitarlessons@earthlink.net
Bo Borland

Post by Bo Borland »

I called last tuesday to give Tom my card numbers, my new NV112 cover showed up thursday afternoon in time to go to the gig with me.
AS usual a great product, warp speed delivery, and great service.. THANKS TOM
Bo Borland
Rittenberry SD10 , Derby D-10, Quilter TT12, Peavey Session 400 w/ JBL, NV112, Fender Blues Jr. , 1974 Dobro 60N squareneck, Rickenbacher NS lapsteel, 1973 Telecaster Thinline, 1979 blonde/black Frankenstrat
Currently picking with
Mason Dixon Band masondixonband.net
Tom Palmer

Sorry to be gone so long!

Post by Tom Palmer »

Sorry to be gone so long. We have been so over-run with orders since the first of the year we just needed a little space to get caught up. That is why haven't bumped this lately.
Tom Palmer

Re: D2F Covers For Several Makes & Models

Post by Tom Palmer »

Tom Palmer wrote:We will be at convention in St. Louis with a large stock of covers. If there is anything special you would like us to bring, please let us know right away so we can have for you there.
John McClung

Post by John McClung »

Forgot to post some feedback on the D2F "blankey" for my Mullen D-12: it's great! Fits like a glove, real professional looking. Thanks, Tom, nice job, and keep up the great work.
E9 INSTRUCTION
Dave Harmonson

Post by Dave Harmonson »

I also have nothing but good things to say about my D2F cover. When I got my GFI Ultra D10 about 3 months back I decided to get something nicer than an towel I used to cover my old MSA. Tom lives up around my part of the Country, but I'd never met him. Ironically, just after I got my cover from him we were playing at the same Festival in Seattle with my band playing right after his. Good guy and great product.
Tom Palmer

Thanks for coming by to say "hello" in St. Louis

Post by Tom Palmer »

I would like to say "thank you" to everyone who stopped by to say "hello" in St. Louis. It seemed like a family reunion. I always enjoy seeing the faces behind the names I see here on the forum.
Tom Palmer

These Covers make great gifts to give or receive

Post by Tom Palmer »

These are covers are excellent gifts to give or receive. We have many in stock and if we don't have one at the moment we can have ready to ship in a couple of days. - Tom
Tom Palmer

Most D-10 Models in Stock - others in a couple days.

Post by Tom Palmer »

We have most D-10 Models in stock for immediate delivery. Any that we don't have can be made and shipped in 3 - 5 working days. These are great gifts to give or receive. - Tom
Chris LeDrew

Post by Chris LeDrew »

Just ordered one to cover up my Blackjack!
Jackson Steel Guitars
Web: www.chrisledrew.com
Tom Palmer

TTT

Post by Tom Palmer »

Bump
Tom Palmer

This post has been updated and simplified.

Post by Tom Palmer »

I have updated and simplified this post so we can be more active on the forum without taking up space for each and everything we offer.

We are grateful to Bob and the Steel Guitar Forum for giving us a place to meet and share ideas and products. We really appreciate the support we have received from so many Forum members over the past four years. I have enjoyed meeting and getting to know so many of you at the conventions.

We look forward to each and every opportunity to serve you. - Tom Palmer
steve takacs

Customer Service

Post by steve takacs »

I wish all companies provided the customer service that Tom's company does. I have three pedal steel covers. High quality, fast service, and if you have a problem, he is quick to get it straightend out.
steve takacs

Customer Service

Post by steve takacs »

I wish all companies provided the customer service that Tom's company does. I have three pedal steel covers. High quality, fast service, and if you have a problem, he is quick to get it straightend out.
Tom Palmer

Special Items to bring to St. Louis?

Post by Tom Palmer »

If there is anything special you would like us to bring to St. Louis, please let us know right away as we are making up those items now. Thanks! - Tom
Tom Palmer

See you in St. Louis!

Post by Tom Palmer »

Please come by and say "hello" in St. Louis. I will look forward to seeing you there. - Tom
Don Discher

D2f

Post by Don Discher »

Hi Tom
I picked up my Nash 112 cover today and it fits like a glove,thanks for the great prize,what a great product.
Tom Palmer

Don was a D2F Covers Monthly Prize Drawing Winner

Post by Tom Palmer »

As some of you may know Don Discher was D2F Covers' Monthly Prize Drawing Winner for the Month of July on our web site. At this point the odds of winning our monthly prize drawing are about 4000 to 1. However, if you look back over our history of winners there have been a surprising number of steel players winning. We look forward each month to seeing who our winner is. No purchase is necessary, just sign up at the web site , then check the web site at the end of each month to see if you have won. Somebody will win and it might as well be you.
By the way we will be giving a cover away every day at the ISGC in St. Louis at our booth, so please stop by and register. Good Luck! - Tom