Harmos Guitar on Ebay

Lap steels, resonators, multi-neck consoles and acoustic steel guitars

Moderator: Brad Bechtel

James Baecker

Harmos Guitar on Ebay

Post by James Baecker »

Dear No Peddlers,
This is James from Harmos Music

We just want to let the forum know that Harmos is eliminating the Honky Tonk lap steel model and we have put our Honky Tonk demo guitar on ebay. The ebay guitar is offered without a case. If anyone on the forum is interested and wins the guitar auction, the hardside case will be included - free.

Thanks again for all your support.
Auction on eBay. <font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Brad Bechtel on 07 March 2006 at 08:47 AM.]</p></FONT>
Ron Bednar

Post by Ron Bednar »

James,
You guys make Great guitars, I've always wanted one. But I have a question. Why a reserve on the guitar? Just make the starting price what you would take for it. Same thing but at least people know what you want for it and what to budget for...hope it sells, good luck.
Cheers, Ron
Gary Boyett

Post by Gary Boyett »

I will be watching this one. I bet people get a lot of questions about these. Though I have only heard these steels via the internet They seem to sound pretty nice.

Are there any members that have one?
What are your thoughts?

Good Luck on your auction.

------------------
HSGA & RMSGC member
Do it with "Glass"
Boyett's Glass Bars

Terry VunCannon

Post by Terry VunCannon »

Hey Gary...I have a Harmos with the Chicago pup & a couple of my band mates say that it the best sounding lap that I have. I really love it. The Harmos, & a 1951 National Dynamic are my 2 main players.
The Harmos has such a strong, clear sound...chords & single notes are so true. And talk about sustain...the Harmos has it. I can hit a note and hold it forever, as the note starts to fade, I can move the bar & the note seems to grow & come back with harmonics. For outside gigs, nothing stays in tune like the Harmos...the carbon fiber frame helps I think.
Mine has the Grover type tuners...I don't know how the keyless tuners work.
James Baecker

Post by James Baecker »

Dear Ron,
The reserve is $750.

James