More video Instruction

CDs, LPs, tapes, videos, tab, instruction, software
Jeremy Chapman

More video Instruction

Post by Jeremy Chapman »

I have Jeff Newmans "No Speed Limit 1&2 " video with Tablature and rhythm cassette.This is good speed picking instruction.$45.00 plus S+H I also have "The chord connection" video and tablature this deals the major chord and dominent seventh chords. $50.00 plus S+H.I have Jeff Newmans bandstand backup1&2 for $130 plus S+H. All of these videos Are jeff newmans instruction courses;there in perfect condition.If you want more info on these just E-mail me at steelplayer79.yahoo.com these letters are case sensitive.I've got "TRAPPIN SQIRRELS"by Catfish John Gerr this is just Tablature and cassette tape. He goes very deeply into the uses of the 2nd and 9th string on the E9th neck. A lot of good licks on this one.$20.00 plus S+H. I've got " Rhythm on steel guitar" by Don E Curtis $20.00 plus S+H. And last of all I've got "SPEED PICKING" pick blocking and Impovvisation On E9th by Don curtis for $20.00 plus S+H> These are just talature and cassette tapes.Please E-mailme if you have any questions at steelplayer79 @yahoo.com

------------------
Jeremy Chapman

Post by Jeremy Chapman »

The Don Curtis speed picking course has sold. You all might want to hurry everything is selling fast.

------------------
Jeremy Chapman

Post by Jeremy Chapman »

Also you guys E-mail me when you get your stuff.So I'll know that you got it. Thanks everybody!!!.
Jeremy Chapman

Post by Jeremy Chapman »

I have sold out of all my Jeff newman videos Pending payment. But I still have all of my tape and tablature courses.

------------------
Jeremy Chapman

Post by Jeremy Chapman »

The DON E CURTIS SPEED PICKING COURSE IS AVAILABLE AGAIN.

------------------
Jeremy Chapman

Post by Jeremy Chapman »

Okay the DON E CURTIS speed picking course is sold. THANKS JIM

------------------