instructional material for sale

CDs, LPs, tapes, videos, tab, instruction, software
TRAP TRULY

instructional material for sale

Post by TRAP TRULY »

getting rid of the old stuff to get some new. I’ll pay packing & shipping in the
U.S.
6 STRING GUITAR VIDEOS
Todd Barth- Smoking Country Guitar- $20
Ray Flake- Star Licks Instructional Guitar- $15
Albert Lee-Star Licks Instructional Guitar - $15
<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by TRAP TRULY on 17 December 2004 at 07:14 AM.]</p></FONT><FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by TRAP TRULY on 17 December 2004 at 08:39 AM.]</p></FONT><FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by TRAP TRULY on 18 December 2004 at 10:22 AM.]</p></FONT>
Ray Minich

Post by Ray Minich »

Trap; I sent you an e-mail about the Herby Wallace and Doug B. materials. I'll take them.
Tony Dingus

Post by Tony Dingus »

Trap, you've got mail. I'll take the Mason video.

Tony
TRAP TRULY

Post by TRAP TRULY »

just a note: the Todd Barth video is really a good one.Not only is he a very good player he takes time to explain the theory behind alot of the stuff and really teaches as he goes.Its over an hour long and one of the best instructional tapes I personally have seen for guitar.
BTW/ if someone buys all 3 I'll throw in masterpiece solos of brent Mason & Dan Huff by Todd Barth for free Image http://www.proaudiomusic.com/browseproducts/Masterpiece-solos-Dan-Huff---Brent-Mason.HTML
George Duncan Sypert

Post by George Duncan Sypert »

Trap, sent you an email about the three you have left. Thanks, George

Herb Steiner

Post by Herb Steiner »

Regarding the Todd Barth tape, many years ago I gave Todd steel guitar lessons. He took to it, since he was already a good guitarist. He then moved out to LA and graduated from G.I.T. on guitar, his main axe. Played in Hollywood for a few years, then moved back to TX. I see him fairly frequently, he's part owner of a guitar school and has 40 or 50 weekly students. He additionally plays smokin' hot country guitar and steel with a number of bands around Austin. I'm sure his tape is TOP NOTCH.

And he's a cool guy. Someone should buy this tape.

------------------
Herb's Steel Guitar Pages
Texas Steel Guitar Association

TRAP TRULY

Post by TRAP TRULY »

Thanks Herb. The tapes are sold.