R/T to Vince Gill songs

CDs, LPs, tapes, videos, tab, instruction, software
Mike Headrick

R/T to Vince Gill songs

Post by Mike Headrick »

Most steel players love Vince Gill's music and I'm one of them. Many of his songs are very steel friendly, have beautiful melodies, and are a lot of fun to play.
I've put together a CD of quality full band rhythm tracks of 11 of his best. These songs are:
*Take Your Memory With You
*Pocket Full Of Gold
*I'll Take Texas
*Look At Us
*Never Knew Lonely
*Liza Jane
*Don't Let our Love Start Slippin'
*Kindly Keep It Country
*Don't Come Cryin'To Me
*No Future In The Past
*Go Rest High On That Mountain
Great Tracks and loads of fun to play with. The players are super and for the most part, known Nashville studio pickers.

17.00 U.S. shipping included
Paypal, Money Order, Cashiers Check
Personal check. Credit cards taken at the web site through Paypal. If you have any problems at all, please email me. My PayPal address is the same as the email on this post, steelfodder@aol.com

Click Here to order from web site
VINCE TRACKS

Order Through the mail with check or money order from:

Country Disccovery
104 E. 2nd St.
South Pittsburg, TN 37380

<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Mike Headrick on 16 June 2004 at 02:47 PM.]</p></FONT>
Steve Leonard

Post by Steve Leonard »

I got my copy of these tracks a couple of weeks ago at the Chattanooga show and they are fantastic! Great selection of songs with a first class band. Thanks Mike for making them available. Image
Mike Headrick

Post by Mike Headrick »

....And thank you, Steve. I'm glad you liked them. I enjoyed your playing at the show very much. I hope to see you there next year.
Earl Yarbro

Post by Earl Yarbro »

Mike, rec'd the HURTIN TRACK CD.

Mike, rec'd your HURTIN TRACK cd. I really enjoy playing along with it. The quality is just as good as the Vince track I got from you previously. Keep up the good work. Regards, Earl

Peter

Post by Peter »

Mike,
I would love to buy these CD's, but we can't because PayPal is not supported in our country. And for a very good reason!
Check out this link.
Is there another (better) way to make a payment?

------------------
<FONT SIZE=2 COLOR="#000000">Peter den Hartogh</FONT>
<FONT SIZE=0 COLOR="#008800">Emmons 1978 S10</FONT>-<FONT SIZE=0 COLOR="#0000ee">Fender Artist S10</FONT>-<FONT SIZE=0 color="#004400">Remington U12</FONT>
<FONT SIZE=0 COLOR="#ff0000">Hilton Volume Pedal</FONT>-<FONT SIZE=0 COLOR="#8e236b">Gibson BR4</FONT>-<FONT SIZE=0 COLOR="#008800">Guya "Stringmaster"</FONT>
<FONT SIZE=0 COLOR="#000000">MusicMan112RP</FONT>-<FONT SIZE=0 COLOR="#880000">Peavy Rage158</FONT>
<FONT SIZE=0>My Animation College in South Africa</FONT>
<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Peter on 19 June 2004 at 11:22 AM.]</p></FONT>
Mike Headrick

Post by Mike Headrick »

Peter,

PayPal has worked very well for me, and has made it very easy (and fast) to send and receive payments. You can always send a bank check in $$ for merchandise to the address on my posts, but if you will email me with your credit card information:

a. Name as it appears on the card
b. card number & expiration date
c. address where you receive your statements
d. phone number

I will take your payment that way. Thanks for your interest, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Mike H.<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Mike Headrick on 19 June 2004 at 11:43 AM.]</p></FONT>
Peter

Post by Peter »

Mike, I am not sure what to do with your information that PayPal has worked very well for you (the seller). When there is a transaction, there is usually also a buyer. If it does not work for the buyer, then there will be no transaction.

------------------
<FONT SIZE=2 COLOR="#000000">Peter den Hartogh</FONT>
<FONT SIZE=0 COLOR="#008800">Emmons 1978 S10</FONT>-<FONT SIZE=0 COLOR="#0000ee">Fender Artist S10</FONT>-<FONT SIZE=0 color="#004400">Remington U12</FONT>
<FONT SIZE=0 COLOR="#ff0000">Hilton Volume Pedal</FONT>-<FONT SIZE=0 COLOR="#8e236b">Gibson BR4</FONT>-<FONT SIZE=0 COLOR="#008800">Guya "Stringmaster"</FONT>
<FONT SIZE=0 COLOR="#000000">MusicMan112RP</FONT>-<FONT SIZE=0 COLOR="#880000">Peavy Rage158</FONT>
<FONT SIZE=0>My Animation College in South Africa</FONT>

Mike Headrick

Post by Mike Headrick »

Peter,

I've emailed you a couple of times with different options. If you haven't received the informaion, please let me know.
Peter

Post by Peter »

You have mail Image
Peter

Post by Peter »

Mike, did you get my mail?
Mike Headrick

Post by Mike Headrick »

Peter,

Yes, I did get the emails and everything is taken care of. Sorry for any confusion, and thanks for the order.