Emmons P/P Custom Split Cases

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
L. M. English

Post by L. M. English »

Hi Kevin, just checking on the progress of my Zum case. L.M.
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

LM. I am staring yours this Thursday. We had a natural disaster here in Buffalo and lost power in the area for four days. Buffalo was just declared a disaster area. It put me four days behind. I am sorry for the delay. I will try to have your cases shipped this next Monday. I am working late at night to make up the time and fill orders.
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Bump.
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Kevin,
Hope all is well and you're getting back to normal after the Blizzard your area had...Please call me when you can at 405-613-5419--want to talk with you regarding my cases. Thanks, Carl
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

I'm just getting back to normal here after the snow storm. The county has 20 million yards of destroyed tree waste to clean up. FEMA is here. Thanks for all of your orders.
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Bump.
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Bump.
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Bump.
Byron Walcher

Post by Byron Walcher »

I want to say that the cases I got from Kevin are first rate. These are light weight cases, very well built. I got the tweed covering, very sharp. Kevin got them to me in spite of the natural disaster, terrrific service.
Thanks again Kevin,
Byron

------------------
74 Black Emmmons 8x8 Wood Necks,71 Emmons Satin Rosewood Fatback, Fender Deluxe Eight, Georgeboard, '64 Fender Pro, 66 Showman

Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Bump.
Pee Wee Rogers

Post by Pee Wee Rogers »

Nobody really knows who I am . . .and to fill those in. . . I have worked for Jimmy Dickens since 1982. (Gettin' up there!)

I just received my Hatton Split Cases and took them to the Opry this week.
At the Ryman there is limited space to show off anything.
But, everyone that saw them was VERY impressed.
I think at least three orders will come from the first time viewing them.
The quality of workmanship is perfect.
Everybody agrees.
When we tried to move the Steel inside the case,the whole case moved instead of the Steel. Now, that's tight.
The tuning is practically not bothered because of the tight fit.
I would highly reccomend these cases to ANYONE who needs a case or needs to split the load of carting a Steel Guitar.
Mr. Hatton is great to work with and does his very best to fill each order to fit the need.
Pee Wee Rogers
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Bump.
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Bump.
L. M. English

Post by L. M. English »

Kevin, I still have not received my cases yet. If you shipped them last Saturday, they should be here by now. If you can, check the tracking # for location of shipment. Thanks, L.M.
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

LM, they were sent to Shilo Sound Service, 4190 Wheeler Rd. C2, Martinez, G.A. That was the address on your envelope. I just checked the tracking and it says " no one there to receive package or business not open". Please call me at 716-691-7505 immediately. LM they attempted delivery today at 4:11 and said that there was no one there to receive the package. Please call me. They will try again tomorrow.<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Kevin Hatton on 30 November 2006 at 07:53 PM.]</p></FONT><font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Kevin Hatton on 30 November 2006 at 07:54 PM.]</p></FONT>
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Bump
Bo Borland

Post by Bo Borland »

Kevin,
Can you make a case for just my pedal rack and leg bag? I have a brand new Derby D-10, about 65+lbs in the case.
I could lose about 25lbs if I put the rack and leg bag in case. I don't care what it is covered in.
Bo
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Exactly Bo. I am emailing you.
Dan Beller-McKenna

Post by Dan Beller-McKenna »

Since I am in buying-sych with Bo, could you e-mail the price on the pedal case as well kevin?

I'm keepin' up with you Bo!

Dan
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Dan, I will email you.
Bo Borland

Post by Bo Borland »

Get yer track shoes on Dann-o !
I just had Tom Palmer send me a D2F cover for the Derby ( have not named her yet, not really sure if it's a filly or a colt yet) <font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Bo Borland on 09 December 2006 at 07:40 AM.]</p></FONT>
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Bump.
Harry Hatterer Jr

Post by Harry Hatterer Jr »

Kevin; Thanks for the great job on my new 2 piece case for my 1968 ZB D10 that I ordered new from Ted Soleskie. a great steel player, who now lives in Texas. It was one of the last ones Zane Beck built in Scranton Ark. It was a long ride from York Pa to Buffalo New York, (6 1/2 hours one way), but it was worth it. In case any one doesn't know, Kevin also does serice work on the great ZB guitars. He just added 4 of his adyustable kneee levers to my ZB & adjusted the pedals, lubed etc. The pedals work so-o-o much smother now. Thanks again Kevin for a great job, Harry Hatterer Jr.

------------------
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Harry, thank you very much. You are a class act. Any time you need anything just call me.
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Harry, let me join you in praising Kevin's work--this is an earlier post with my review of my Hatton's Split Cases I received recently: Fedex just delivered my brand new Hatton Split Cases for my LDG--We're talking about true quality here and everything fits like a tailored glove! If you've been holding out for either a new case or split cases for your axe, get in touch with Kevin Hatton and get ready for some good, old-fashioned customer service! The reason for the "perfect" fit is that Kevin called me at least a half dozen times to ensure the measurements were to the "inth" degree Image From the wheels to the spring handle and the wine-colored interior, I couldn't be more pleased! Kevin my sincere appreciation for the personal touch and all the ZB history you shared with me during our conversations! Carl Williams--A very satisfied customer Image