Vol. Pedals and Signal Processor F/S

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Bryan Dickson

Vol. Pedals and Signal Processor F/S

Post by Bryan Dickson »

One Goodrich, 'Low-Profile 120' Volume Pedal (new,extra 500K pot.included. I also have a T.C. Electronic M300 Processor that I am no longer using. Although I am not into 'multi-effects' processors, this one proved quite useful for everday, small venue gigs. The effects are separated into 2 seperate engines, 1.Reverbs 2.Various fx I used this unit strictly for the Reverbs engine while I saved cash to upgrade my rig to studio quality verb. The M300 was nice b/c you could add, tweak, or bypass your choruses, delays, etc. without affecting your reverb type, amount, mix, or whatever. I also like the amp-like controls instead of many other overly complicated designs. Very simple and considerably quiet for a mid-grade piece. All around, the M300 is probably one of the most convenient and user-friendly signal processors,that I have owned. (pwr.cable/usermanual incld.) $100.00+ship Thanks! G.Bryan Dickson
Bobby Boggs

Post by Bobby Boggs »

Sounds like a fair price.........bb<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Bobby Boggs on 20 September 2006 at 07:22 PM.]</p></FONT>
Bryan Dickson

Post by Bryan Dickson »

I apologize to everyone who has inquired so far because I forgot to list the Goodrich price. The T.C. Electronic is $100.00 Goodrich L120 w/extra pot. is $95.00(Buyer pays shipping). Once again, I am sorry for the confusion. Thanks! G.Bryan.Dickson
Daniel J. Cormier

Post by Daniel J. Cormier »

I'll take them both . Email me atotal with shipping to 70607 zip Please

------------------
Daniel J. Cormier
Mullen D-10 .
EVans FET 500 LV ,ProFex II
http://www.cajunsteelguitar.com email at djcormier@cox-internet.com Image

Bryan Dickson

Post by Bryan Dickson »

Hey guys, my apologies for not replying sooner, but I am working the road presently and my laptop has been down for the past few days. Anyone who is interested in these items or my Session 400 limited, please give me a call. The only internet access I will have for the next few days are hotel lobbies. Thanks!
G.Bryan Dickson 615.400.2868