Amp Stands For Sale

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Ernest Cawby

Amp Stands For Sale

Post by Ernest Cawby »

Made from 3/4" by 2" Spruce. 24" tall, amp sits 8: from floor, with a tilt back. You can put picks, tuner, dd3 on top with out them falling off. Slants match angle and fits against the floor tight.
Tested up to 168 pounds. Can be had in flat black, or black with white fleck.

These are $20.00 pluss shipping.
Order 2 shipping free.
Will hold firmly a Vegas 400 or a Peavey 112.

link to picture http://www.pbase.com/cozy123/image/53959190

ernie<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Ernest Cawby on 25 December 2005 at 02:39 PM.]</p></FONT><font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Ernest Cawby on 25 December 2005 at 02:41 PM.]</p></FONT><font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Ernest Cawby on 25 December 2005 at 02:45 PM.]</p></FONT><font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Ernest Cawby on 15 January 2006 at 06:24 PM.]</p></FONT>
Keith Cordell

Post by Keith Cordell »

I'd like to see a pic, Ernie. I am sure the quality will be there, as the case you built for my Oahu is excellent!
Ernest Cawby

Post by Ernest Cawby »

Keith I thought you sold that, did you keep the case? They will be painted black krinkle finish.
Will try to post picture tomorrow.
I hate tomove around the metal ones, three picies, this one you grab it at the top it folds up less than 2"s thick, and walk off with one piece, there is a chain to hold it apart 11" at the chain just under where the amp sits. All the guys at the Monday nite Jam like it.
send me your land line I lost it.

ernie
Ernest Cawby

Post by Ernest Cawby »

Thanks for the order 4 stands being shipped to JP in Ca.
Light weight easy to carry 1 peice.

ernie
Ernest Cawby

Post by Ernest Cawby »

Jack Lee your amp stand will be mailed tomorrow to Yakime Washington, Gary came today, thanks for your comment, " Ernie looks like you got a winner there, hope you sell a ton" that is a nice compliment, thanks for your support.
B0B money on the way, your way, thanks for the forum.

ernie
Chubby Howard

Post by Chubby Howard »

Ernest will they hold up a webb amp thanks,Chubby
Ernest Cawby

Post by Ernest Cawby »

I use mine with a Vegas 400 and a Nashville 400, and a Shobud Custom,if it does not I will replace it free. Or money back, order it and try it then pay, how about that.
Order 2 or more shipping is free.

ernie
Ernest Cawby

Post by Ernest Cawby »

Jack Lee your stand left here yesterday USPS to Yakima WA, yes it will hold a Peavey 1000, or you get a new one free, thanks for the order.
e-mail sent regarding payment.

ernie
Ernest Cawby

Post by Ernest Cawby »

Shippig to Canada, how much is brokage fee? Why do they charde so much, do they not want outside stuff comming in. The US did that once now they are giving us away.

ernie
Ernest Cawby

Post by Ernest Cawby »

One stand shipping in the morning to Canada by USPS,
Remember order 2 or more shipping free. Thanks guys for the info about shipping to Canada, the post office said no problem, no duty just sales tax when picked up.
thanks you guys are great.

ernie

ernie<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Ernest Cawby on 09 January 2006 at 09:11 PM.]</p></FONT><font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Ernest Cawby on 09 January 2006 at 09:16 PM.]</p></FONT>
Gary Ball

Post by Gary Ball »

Order two, they're well worth it. Heavy duty...nice looking. Nice tilt. Holding my older 6l pound Evans just fine. And, the price is right.
Ernest Cawby

Post by Ernest Cawby »

Gary thanks for the support, if you ever have a problem I will replace it.

ernie
Ernest Cawby

Post by Ernest Cawby »

Amps have been tested and did hold a grown man 168 pounds. I thank they will hold most all amps out there, within reason.

Will ship next day after order.
New color added, white fleck, I personally like them black, doing the work unseen.

For those requested,
address

Ernest Cawby
113 NW FAT Cat Court
Lake City Fl.

ernie<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Ernest Cawby on 15 January 2006 at 06:19 PM.]</p></FONT>
Ernest Cawby

Post by Ernest Cawby »

Thanks Ernest for the address, I will get the check out today. "Really works great for me", thanks again.
another satisfied user, Jack Lee

ernie
Ernest Cawby

Post by Ernest Cawby »

Ernie,
I mailed a check off to you this morning in the amount of $50.00 for the two amp stands. I sincerely hope that will be acceptable to you. I want this to be a successful venture for you and I wish there were more people like you. Thank you so much.
Wilbur Keeton

Wilber thanks for the order, have fun with the lighter weight stands. Ler us know how you like them.

ernie
Wilbur Keeton

Post by Wilbur Keeton »

Ernie,
I just got the stands in and haven't tried them on the job yet, but they are just exactly what I have been wanting... just high enough to get speakers off floor and still not in my ears, with a little bit of tilt. I know I will be very happy with them. They are very easy to handle and take up very little space. I just set a NV-112 on one here at the house and it is just great. Thanks, Wilbur
Larry Hamilton

Post by Larry Hamilton »

Ernie, I like what I see, are you going to be at the Dallas show or have someone there selling them for you? If now then I'll be ordering one inthe near future. Thanks!

------------------
Keep pickin', Larry