Profex 2

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
John Dusenberry

Profex 2

Post by John Dusenberry »

Profex 2, New battery installed by Ken Fox this month. Has Newman presets. Nice condition. $250.00 obo, shipped to lower 48(includes midi controller and cable)<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by John Dusenberry on 22 December 2004 at 02:26 PM.]</p></FONT><FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by John Dusenberry on 22 December 2004 at 02:27 PM.]</p></FONT><FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by John Dusenberry on 23 December 2004 at 05:19 AM.]</p></FONT>
Rich Cottle

Post by Rich Cottle »

Im Looking for a profex II
Ken Fox

Post by Ken Fox »

A steel of a deal! The midi-controller is one of the best I have seen. You can toggle thru settings and turn on/off individual effects (like having a board full of pedal right in front of you). I am surprised more people have not used the pedal board. Another nice thing is you can save a chain/preset with an effect off (such as overdrive or distortion). When the chain is called up it is clean, the light is red(off) for the effect that is off, all other effects in the chain have the green light (LED) on. Just step on the button and you have distortion. The LEDs are multi color (green/red). I actually think this pedal works better than the one for the Tubefex or Transtubefex. Those had to be upgraded to version 2.0 to allow effect controls!
John Dusenberry

Post by John Dusenberry »

This unit is sold- donation on the way. Please close