65 Fender Super Reverb F/S

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Bobby Boggs

65 Fender Super Reverb F/S

Post by Bobby Boggs »

I know it's unlikely I'll sell this amp here.But I thought I'd give it a try before it goes to E-Bay.I'd rather the Forum get the sellers fee than for E-bay to get it.So here goes.

Here's a few shots.Looking at the pix I wish I had at least dusted it off.Here it is dust and all......bb

Links to other shots.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/fordguy/Fender%20Super%20Reverb/Supersideshot.j pg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/fordguy/Fender%20Super%20Reverb/SuperRSideshot .jpg [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/ ... Bottom.jpg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/ ... Bottom.jpg[/ URL] <FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Bobby Boggs on 29 October 2004 at 10:04 PM.]</p></FONT><FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Bobby Boggs on 13 November 2004 at 10:37 PM.]</p></FONT>
Bobby Boggs

Post by Bobby Boggs »

The price is $1400.00 + UPS freight.Sorry I can't take Pay pal.Payment US Postal Money Order only
Jerry Van Hoose

Post by Jerry Van Hoose »

Bobby is a great forumite to do business with. He packages his equipment for shipment extremely well and always posts good pictures too.
Chris Boyd

Post by Chris Boyd »

Great looking SR...it has the original "swiss cheese" CTS ceramic spkrs too......amp is from June of 1965...

------------------
Sho-Bud Pro III Custom
'39 Regal 37 Dobro
50's Gibson BR-9
Sho-Bud Pro I
40's Vega lap steel
Bobby Boggs

Post by Bobby Boggs »

I forgot to mention.This amp sounds great.It does have a little hum.The speakers are as strong.No problems.It's all original except for the tubes,handle and power chord. I'm sure some of you guys would want to recap it and install the tubes of your choice.But I can't think of anything else that needs to be changed.Regards..Bobby
Bobby Boggs

Post by Bobby Boggs »

To the top please. Image
Bobby Boggs

Post by Bobby Boggs »

Another Bump. Image
Scott Appleton

Post by Scott Appleton »

Dont buy anything from this man unless your willing
to keep whatever he sends you in whatever shape its in. He has no intention of standing behind anything he sells

------------------
Mullen S12 Almost Mooney
71 Tele, Regal 45
Sho Bud S10 NP
Line 6 Flextone 3 + JBL D130
Bobby Boggs

Post by Bobby Boggs »

Thanks Scott.You handled this well.Just remember unless you can prove your claim you are now liable.
Zach Parish

Post by Zach Parish »

I agree with Jerry. The experience I have had with Bobby was good. He does package the equipment well. I give him an A+.
Bobby Boggs

Post by Bobby Boggs »

I'm no lawyer but my daddy has pretty good one. ImageSo I know enough to know I need to keep my mouth shut.So this will most likely be my last post on this subject.In the mean time you can either believe my story or Scott's.Thanks to you guys who have offered your support.

Here's a copy of a reply I made to one of Scott's other threads.

Scott the seat did not leave here in the condition you describe.

Now I have to be careful here.I'm not accusing anyone of anything.But if someone sold me a seat and I found out I could buy a brand new, say Walker seat for 80 bucks more.I really wanted a new Walker.But I was stuck with the seat I had bought on the Forum.I could try and get a refund by saying the seat squeaks and cushion gives when I sit on it.The problem,this guy will not give a refund no matter how much I threaten him.So I could set the seat up.Then jump up and down on it with both feet.Yeah that'll break one.I'm not saying this happened.I would never do this.But that would be a good way to break a seat.Thanks for taking the time to read this.Regards Bobby
Bobby Boggs

Post by Bobby Boggs »

Getting back to the amp. I have all the transformer numbers and they match if anyones interested.Thanks bb<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Bobby Boggs on 07 November 2004 at 04:50 PM.]</p></FONT>
Stephen Gambrell

Post by Stephen Gambrell »

I've bought stuff from Bobby, got friends who've bought stuff from Bobby, and I often TRY to buy stuff from Bobby! If anything, he tends to over-emphasize flaws---in other words, if you buy something from Bobby, you're getting 1st-class stuff!!
Stephen Gambrell

Post by Stephen Gambrell »

And here's a little bump for my little buddy!
Smokey Fennell

Post by Smokey Fennell »

I just bought a BBS Sonic Maximizer from Bobby. He went out of his way to send it to me out of the country in the manner I requested. It looked brand new when it got here. I appreciated his promptness and dependability.

Smokey
Randy Reams

Post by Randy Reams »

Would you consider a trade?
I have a 1966 Push Pull I would swap you for.
Thanks, Randy
Bobby Boggs

Post by Bobby Boggs »

Randy thanks for the offer but I'm guitar poor.I need cash..........bb