The Hal Rugg Tribute Show Rebroadcast

Official announcements and other topics related to the internet radio station

Moderator: Michael Scott

Michael Scott

The Hal Rugg Tribute Show Rebroadcast

Post by Michael Scott »

SteelRadio Fans,

OK folks...I'm ready to rebroadcast the Hal Rugg Tribute Show. I will start it at 10pm central time. As we all know, SteelRadio was cut off last night due to server problems. The Serverroom tells me that the problem has been fixed and we can operate as normal.

This show is "In The Can" and running on its own. I am not in the studio, so if you want to send an e-mail, please send it to steelradio@scottysmusic.com. I will be monitoring it for problems. This show is four hours long so sit back and listen to one of the best steel guitarists in the world...Hal Rugg.

Sincerely,
Michael Scott
General Manager
SteelRadio.com

The Hal Rugg Tribute Show is brought to you by the Steel Guitar Hall Of Fame, Inc..
Kerry Wood

Post by Kerry Wood »

Thanks for the rebroadcast, Michael. I had to stay up past midnight - Tucson time, but it was worth it. Please know your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Kerry
Al Marcus

Post by Al Marcus »

Michael, i stayed up and listened last night and enjoyed it, also Scotty's stories of memories of time gone by. I Will listen again tonight. This is just great for us guys......al Image

------------------
My Website..... www.cmedic.net/~almarcus/

Ad Kersten

Post by Ad Kersten »

@%#%# I missed it for the 2nd time!
Is it possible to give some days notice in advance?

Ad

------------------
Zumsteel S12U
Yo, Man! homepage

Michael Scott

Post by Michael Scott »

Okay...I will air the Hal Rugg broadcast tomorrow (Thursday August 25th) starting around 12 noon central time. I will repeat it at least twice. That's all day and all night folks. Between eight and twelve hours of a Hal Rugg marathon. Everyone should have a chance to hear it. If you miss the beginning or any part of it, don’t worry...it will start again right away.

This show will be fully automated which means we will not be in the studio to accept your e-mails. Posting on Bobby Lee’s Forum is always encouraged as we constantly monitor it.

We appreciate all the postings and e-mails on this special tribute show. Here’s your chance to hear it in its entirety.

Thanks for tuning in.

Michael Scott
General Manager
SteelRadio.com
Joseph Carlson

Post by Joseph Carlson »

The unknown tune is "Watch What Happens"
by Michel Legrand.
Regards,
Joe
John Sluszny

Post by John Sluszny »

Right now it's 9:40pm here in Brussels Belgium and I'm listening to the Hal Rugg Tribute show.Thank you for sharing these precious moments and memories with me ...and all the others.
Billy Easton

Post by Billy Easton »

Thanks to Michael Scott and all the folks at Steel Radio for the rebroadcast. I listened for 5 hours and enjoyed every minute. Thanks again for the tribute to a great guy and my pal Hal.

Billy Easton
Casa Grande, AZ
Al Marcus

Post by Al Marcus »

Thanks Michael, it was just great....al Image

------------------
My Website..... www.cmedic.net/~almarcus/