Need tabs for The Hawaiian Wedding Song

Lap steels, resonators, multi-neck consoles and acoustic steel guitars

Moderator: Brad Bechtel

Owen Woodard

Need tabs for The Hawaiian Wedding Song

Post by Owen Woodard »

I am still looking for the tabs for the "Hawaiian Wedding Song" and the "Maori Farewell Song" in C6th tuning. Can anyone help? Owen
Jack Knight

Post by Jack Knight »

The tab is available in the HGSA Quarterly newsletter Vol 21 Issue 80 (that's the current one). This one is in C6.

Or try http://steelguitarforum.com/Forum8/HTML/002455.html

Good Luck Jack
Andy Barlo

Post by Andy Barlo »

Owen,

I have it in C6th tuning. Send me your email so I have the correct address. I read somewhere that someone tried to email you and it bounced back.

Andy
Dan Peterson

Post by Dan Peterson »

Andy, I'd appreciate you sending tab for Hawaiian Wedding Song ..in C6th too please. email for me is: oceansmirage@aol.com. Thanks in advance ...Dan Image
Bill Thomson

Post by Bill Thomson »

Andy, I too would greatly appreciate a copy of the tab for "The Hawaiian Wedding Song" in C6th.
My email address: billthomsonoc@aol.com
Thank you very much, Bill
Stanford Lane

Post by Stanford Lane »

Andy,

I would like to have a tab on this song. It is very good of you to take the time to answer all of the E-mails. Thank you in advance. My E-mail is coldiron7@yahoo.com
Don Kona Woods

Post by Don Kona Woods »

Jack Knight communicates that the Hawaiian Wedding Song....is available in the HGSA Quarterly newsletter Vol 21 Issue 80. That arrangement is by John Ely of Asleep at the Wheel fame.

That copy can be secured by requesting a copy of that volume through HSGA for a modest price. At the conventions the back issues are $1.00. You may e-mail them at hsga@hsga.org

Scotty has his own arrangement of the Hawaiian Wedding Song, but I believe that he now is the holder of Jerry Byrd's professional arrangements.

Jerry Byrd's arrangements of the song are in C-6th and E-13th.

Aloha,
Don