Seymour CD

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Herman Visser

Seymour CD

Post by Herman Visser »

Just got Bobbes New Cd today(Rhythmatic)
WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Great Music And the steel playing is out of this world
Mr. Seymour you have out done yourself. This is not country, but it is great steel music, The kind of music that paints pictures in your mind .Buy one, get into your comfortable chair turn on the fireplace get a great glass of wine and enjoy.
Bobbe Seymour

Post by Bobbe Seymour »

Herman, notice that even though it is E9th there is not one spec of "Country" on this CD. This is what I've been trying to get out for years, steel guitar for people that don't know what steel guitar is, or care. But music that crosses all boundries of music. Just music that is impossible to name. I'm using a 38 piece group of the finest players that I could find the world over with money being no object.
This album encompasses 15 songs that I wrote over a period of several years and obviously this CD is not aimed at the world of steel guitar, but the entire population of the world, for musicians and also those that just feel music. It is music with broad appeal, one that all of the steel players wives and children can enjoy. Is it totally different? You bet.
Thank you Herman. This is many times over, my most serious effort ever.
Jeanie Richardson

Post by Jeanie Richardson »

Herman, this work is so profoundly beautiful. It is evident that untold time was spent in the creation of a masterpiece of such unique quality.
Once again, thank you Bobbe Seymour !!