West Texas New Forum Member

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

R. D. Miller

West Texas New Forum Member

Post by R. D. Miller »

Just joined the forum last Friday. I was shooting for 5000 but just missed it. Maybe I was the one who put it over 5000? Image Anyway, I am from Sweetwater Texas, but I still call Westbrook my home. And no, I am not the Ronnie Miller that plays with Charlie, but I wish I could play like he does. I have been a lurker for too many years and thought it was time to support this great forum.

------------------
Ronnie
Fender 2000, Session 500
Charlie McDonald

Post by Charlie McDonald »

Hello Sweetwater, I'm in Lubbock.
I don't think there was a prize for #5000, and the choir sounds better with more voices.
I'm new here too, but just hop in there and you'll always pick up something new.
Welcome!
Charlie (not that Charlie....)
Charley Adair

Post by Charley Adair »

Welcome to the world of more information than you might want. Really, it's a great forum.
Michael Garnett

Post by Michael Garnett »

Levelland here. And I'm not a Ronnie or a Charlie. The only famous white guy named Michael that I can think of is in a whole heap of trouble out in California right now for touching little boys.

C McD, I sent you an e-mail.

Both of y'all, welcome to the madness. Just do yourselves a favor and forget the words "Jerry Garcia" and "Equal Temperment" and you'll do just fine here.

-MG<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Michael Garnett on 24 May 2005 at 11:22 AM.]</p></FONT>